Confirmed with Link: [VAN/CHI] Ilya Mikheyev(15% Retained), Sam Lafferty(Rights), 2027 2nd round pick for 2027 4th round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Sounds like we dangled the 2nd and there were a couple takers at that price. Will be interesting to see if the 4th is still coming back on the second deal.
2020’s have not been good for draft capital for the Canucks. You really can’t afford to both trade to talent while also giving up assets to get rid of players too.

Reactions: BimJenning

AwesomeInTheory

A Christmas miracle
Aug 21, 2015
Face palm to the idiots on social media awarding Allvin GM of the year for dumping Mikheyev when this management is the one who signed him in the first place to that bloated contract.

Yes, if only Allvin had a crystal ball and could foresee Mikheyev exploding his knee seconds into his tenure as a Canuck.

Better to have just stuck with the contract until there was one year remaining, then package him with a 1st for Darnell Nurse.

The ability to move on from a signing that didn't work rather than going sunk cost fallacy is something that should be lauded.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
f***ing ante up Elliotte. You’re going to let the Johnstons punk you like this? Tell us the other team.

bbud

Sep 10, 2008
BC
I don't want to see them both go, but those deals from what we've heard sound way too high to the point of risk outweighing reward for me.

Big z they can add term at enough I wouldn't break the bank but he fit in really well here .
Joshua I think will be harder to keep big banging forwards that contibute offense get more attention.

ziploc

Aug 29, 2003
Vancouver
Sam Lafferty at home eating a bag of chips wondering what the f*** is going on.
Early season Lafferty was

1719452707904.png

Late season Lafferty was

1719452730842.png

Reverend Mayhem

Tell me all your thoughts on God
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Big z they can add term at enough I wouldn't break the bank but he fit in really well here .
Joshua I think will be harder to keep big banging forwards that contibute offense get more attention.

Of the two, Z is who I want because I think we can extend term on him to fit the AAV. And I just like him better.

Reactions: bbud

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Refreshing Twitter is so god damn terrible with the algorithm I’m relying on all of you here

Reactions: Peen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad