Prospect Info: Vadim Zherenko - goaltender - (2019, 208th, STL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Personally, I'd deal Binnington for a high pick and roll with Hofer and Zherenko - and it's not just because I dislike Binnington. Goalie prospects, I've always felt are volatile, but Zherenko has as good a chance to make it as anyone, especially if our defense protects him better than his defense in the AHL did.

A tandem of Hofer and Zherenko could be cheap and elite. That's my personal opinion, and I could very well be wrong, but that's what I'd do.

STL fan in MN

Aug 16, 2007
Personally, I'd deal Binnington for a high pick and roll with Hofer and Zherenko - and it's not just because I dislike Binnington. Goalie prospects, I've always felt are volatile, but Zherenko has as good a chance to make it as anyone, especially if our defense protects him better than his defense in the AHL did.

A tandem of Hofer and Zherenko could be cheap and elite. That's my personal opinion, and I could very well be wrong, but that's what I'd do.
I could be talked into doing this at the trade deadline if both Hofer and Zherenko progress well this season…but not now.

Snubbed4Vezina

Jul 9, 2022
I think people underestimate Binnington's leadership on this team. I'd be shocked to see him dealt before where we get to the point where we have to decide whether to commit to Zherenko, and that's going to require that both Hofer and Z play up to their potential to even consider it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad