Raptors Discussion: V65 Round 3! No sweep for Cleveland

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareKnight

Jun 26, 2006
Alberta
This game is just a perfect reminder why I can never get into basketball. The officiating is so obviously full of crap. They are clearly trying to give the other team the win.

In order to win the Raptors have to outplay Cleveland and the Officials.

The NBA is ****ing incompetent. If they only want certain games then kick out all the teams except the ones you want and just have one series between them.

LeeIs

....--....
Mar 17, 2004
T.O.
Watching the TNT feed here and announcers are saying that was a clean block, they're kinda pissed at the foul call on biyombo. everyone is noticing this BS

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Foul or not that is exactly how you go at Lebron. Can't let him throw that down.

Throw More Waffles

Unprecedented Dramatic Overpayments
Oct 9, 2015
I'm going to check back in the last 5 minutes of the fourth. See how it ends. But the officiating is too frustrating to watch all game.

I could never fully get into a sport that's rigged to such a degree like this.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Watching the TNT feed here and announcers are saying that was a clean block, they're kinda pissed at the foul call on biyombo. everyone is noticing this BS

If even ESPN is saying it, then you know your wrong.

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
These refs are making us sound like habs fans lol. But it's basketball. I've grown to accept ******** officiating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad