Raptors Discussion: V62 0 Round 2 (Post Season Play Discussion)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
Demar needs to be benched. He doesn't bring anything when he's not scoring. At least Lowry can contribute in other areas.

I'm still shaking my head at that missed layup with no pressure. I could have made that.

Leaf of the Mind

BABS WAS BOB
Feb 6, 2015
yeah a 56 game winner is just awful....leading the series 2-1 in the ECSF is just awful..Come on. If DD wasn't such a clown and starting playing with some balls and hitting shots this game is way different.

I wouldn't pay attention to such posts. Seems like only on Leafs hfboards we have the privilege of several full time trolls who pretty much despise all our teams yet post full time on here. I used to think that such Toronto hate was an exaggeration but for some people it's a way of life.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
If Derozan could shoot even a little below average for an NBA SG this game would be close.

Said it over and over, Raptors aren't going to make enough jump shots to win this series. Gotta get the ball inside.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Demar is giving me a headache. He's the worst playoff performer I've ever seen, in any sport. Get rid of him.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
If Derozan could shoot even a little below average for an NBA SG this game would be close.

Said it over and over, Raptors aren't going to make enough jump shots to win this series. Gotta get the ball inside.

Literally everyone has said that. They're refusal to drive the ball is beyond puzzling.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
Literally everyone has said that. They're refusal to drive the ball is beyond puzzling.

My 7 year old daughter said "they keep missing, they need to get closer" ....

I really wanna hear what Casey had to say in the room during halftime.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Bench his ass. Dude can't hit a damn free throw. This is not the time to allow him to shoot his way out of his struggles.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Every God damn possession the shots at 10 or lower when they make their move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad