Raptors Discussion: V62 0 Round 2 (Post Season Play Discussion)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Miami look so helpless when Raptors move the ball - ball movement is very important against this team

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Get the last guy on the bench to just slug Dragic. Who cares about a few free throws and a suspension? I honestly don't know how someone hasn't stuck an elbow out or thrown a punch at that rat.

Alerion

Dec 24, 2012
Halifax, NS
They might retroactively assess him a flagrant but I wouldn't hold my breath considering that punch he tried to throw only got a technical foul.

Dr.Funk

Jul 2, 2004
Get the last guy on the bench to just slug Dragic. Who cares about a few free throws and a suspension? I honestly don't know how someone hasn't stuck an elbow out or thrown a punch at that rat.

DeRozan got him with an elbow early in the series and he aso kicked the ball in his face last game. But yeah Dragic deserves so much more.

Leaf of the Mind

BABS WAS BOB
Feb 6, 2015
Never would have guessed on T Ross having a better series than Norm, but hey whatever works.

OH MY BIZ STUFFING WADE. That will live forever in great Raptors moments.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Haha I don't even really like basketball and that biyombo sequence had me jumping and cheering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad