Laval Rocket: Utica Comets at Laval Rocket 7PM

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
So we get to face the 0-4 Utica Comets for the next three games ending Oct 30th.
I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I'd kind of like to keep pace with the frickin' Marlies.
The boys need to be ready for this one tonight.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
So we get to face the 0-4 Utica Comets for the next three games ending Oct 30th.
I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I'd kind of like to keep pace with the frickin' Marlies.
The boys need to be ready for this one tonight.
I don’t know how the Marlies manage to be good every year. I guess they found some Russian goalie who’s supposed to be good

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
I don’t know how the Marlies manage to be good every year. I guess they found some Russian goalie who’s supposed to be good

They get quality vets and actually keep them for more than one year. Shaw and Blandisi have been there 3-4 years. Helps a lot to establish a dressing room and helping the rookies settle.

Laval has had a carousel of vets of varying quality. That may change as Condotta, Dauphin and Gignac might be staying longer term maybe.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
They get quality vets and actually keep them for more than one year. Shaw and Blandisi have been there 3-4 years. Helps a lot to establish a dressing room and helping the rookies settle.

Laval has had a carousel of vets of varying quality. That may change as Condotta, Dauphin and Gignac might be staying longer term maybe.
True. They’ve always had pretty solid goaltending too.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

💯 %

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Looks like the game is going to be streaming only, unless I'm missing something. I guess I'll have to sail the high seas tonight if I wanna watch :arr:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad