OT: Utah Lounge I: Off to the races

KG

Sep 23, 2010
Is there any news on whether there will be a streaming option to watch Utah games this year?

Mosby

Clean Hits Hockey
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
cleanhitshockey.com
Is there any news on whether there will be a streaming option to watch Utah games this year?

Fubu looks like the best option for the those in AZ, outside of the NHL TV package.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Fubu looks like the best option for the those in AZ, outside of the NHL TV package.

Scripps owns stations in both markets. IIRC they carried the Coyotes OTA in SLC last season.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Do you know if Cox in Phx will carry Scripps and the UTC this coming season? That is came I watch them the same way I did last year?

Not sure…. I used the Coyotes Central stream most of the time since I was working during game times. (Which reminds me I need to make sure they don’t bill me for “next season”).

EDIT: Looks like the site no longer exists.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I'm pretty stoked. I always subscribe to ESPN+, so I'll get the out of market games. Then the Stars announced that they are offering free in market streaming starting next season, so outside of games on TNT or ESPN, I should be able to watch every game. I wasn't able to watch the games here in Dallas. Let's go!

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
Do you know if Cox in Phx will carry Scripps and the UTC this coming season? That is came I watch them the same way I did last year?
I don't know how you watched last year, but if you have the Center Ice Pkg., you will get them. This assumes Cox offers Center Ice, I'm a satellite guy and don't know about Cox.

Arizonatah Coyetis

Formerly Kai Yo T
Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
Anyone else having issues with HF on mobile? For the second day in a row mobile has been unusable for me. It logged me out for the first time in years and the log in link (along with a lot of other things) is missing.

Once I finally found a way to log in it's like I'm partially logged in, only for certain pages. If I open up another thread, not logged in, go to a different one, logged in????? SInce I use the dark background when logged in it's east to tell. It goes to the white background when I'm no longer logged in.

I thought maybe an ad-blocker issue, nope.

Fine on my PC. Can't recall a phone update or anything changing.

@TheLegend

Edit: Just got an "Active user has changed, refresh page" pop up and it seems fine now.

Last edited:

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad