Utah Hockey Club announces reduced concession prices for popular items

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Does MLSE charge much less?
Honestly haven been to a leaf game in a while so could be they xharge same.

Raptors games went to 4-5 times from 2021 to 2022

I dont drink alcohol, so maybe that explains part of lower cost I found

Regular poutine + drink ~ 25$

1 cheese pizza slice and a drink ~-20-25$

I was just surprises that 2 burgers + 2 non-alcoholic drinks + 2 bags of air and few chips are $55

I get that they make alcoholic drinks more expensive at games, but pop? That has next to no cost to procure from the stadium.

That total meal should be costing 15-20$ to make. Chargin 30-35$ as a marked up rate is bearable (50-100% gross margin)

$55 is unimaginably high for me.

The food wont taste great, and I would be spending near 60$ with taxes on a meal.

The hotdog + drink option seems seems similar to MLSE pricing, I just never knew sport arena food coupd go as high as 55-60$ for a meal like that

Reactions: Coffey

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Nevermind the $21 hotdog and drink.

Costco been killing the $1.50 dog and drink for decades now lol.

That's why everyone pregames at the Costco in Vancouver. I believe it's the only NHL city that has a Costco directly next door (as far as I know) and their food area does not require a Costco card.

GOilers88

#FreeMoustacheRides
Dec 24, 2016
That's why everyone pregames at the Costco in Vancouver. I believe it's the only NHL city that has a Costco directly next door (as far as I know) and their food area does not require a Costco card.
Yeah we always stop in before any game or event.

Imagine taking that same $1.50 dog and cranking it up to like $12.00 lol. f***ing insane.

zenator

Jan 1, 2004
In Utah, is the beer all 2%?

Do you have to take a course about the dangers of alcohol before you can purchase it?

Is the drinking age 25?

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia

Attachments

• 200w.gif
    200w.gif
    275.5 KB · Views: 0

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
IS this real???

Motherf***ers chargin $55 for 2 burgers and 2 drinks??

The lays chips cost them maybe 0.15$ per bag, the drinks a $1 each, burgers 5$ each

This is absurd
Captive Audience. With no outside food/drink and ticket prices they way they are they know that whoever can afford to go to the game in the first place can prolly afford those prices.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
We're congratulating an organization for NOT gouging us.... sigh. Seriously, good on UHC for pressing pause on the nonstop money-grab. How sad that this is the exception. You've just paid hundreds to get into the arena, and the team thanks you for your patronage by smacking you upside the wallet with grossly inflated food prices. I can't believe people still pay that kind of money for such crap.

As for tipping, it was intended as a gratuity for very specific customer-facing jobs, like table service and bellhops. It's mutated into an ugly rash of people sticking their hands out for doing anything involving food. No freakin way am I being extorted or guilted into tipping when it's handed to me from behind a counter, especially when the base prices have skyrocketed!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad