KrakenSabresMike

Oct 7, 2020
To Utah:

Owen Power
2024 3rd Round pick.

To Buffalo:

Lawson Crouse
2024 6th OA pick
Dude let it go with the power stuff - an under 23 number one overall defenseman with amazing metrics doesn’t meet your eye test… You’re trading him for a winger and some better magic beans? You need to let this go, man… Power is much better than you give him credit for.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
The obsession of a small group of Sabre fans with Owen Power's unwillingness to hurt people is just weird.

It would be interesting to see if they are the same people wanting to dump Rasmus Dahlin when he was 21.

The obsession of a large group of Sabre fans who trot out the same horse sh*t about people thinking they want Owen Power to be Chris Pronger when it's been discussed ad nauseum about the issues and reasons why someone might want to move Owen Power.

Dahlin is 10x's the talent of Owen Power.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Dude let it go with the power stuff - an under 23 number one overall defenseman with amazing metrics doesn’t meet your eye test… You’re trading him for a winger and some better magic beans? You need to let this go, man… Power is much better than you give him credit for.

Magic beans? ... I didn't know we are only allowed to make 1 roster move an offseason.

If you don't like me making offers that I am curious about than don't come in the thread... easy enough?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
I'll throw in Lamoureux as well.

I'm unfamiliar with Lamoureux tbh ...

But it's not something I would be looking for. Ideally we wouldn't be keeping the #6 pick... Well at least one of pick 6 or pick 11 would be traded. Picks are much easier to trade than already drafted prospects usually.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Byram for Geekie + Lamoureux
What's the catch? Not that I was a fan of Geekie in the draft, but he still seemed like a strong prospect. Lamoureux seems like a big, physical RD?

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
What's the catch? Not that I was a fan of Geekie in the draft, but he still seemed like a strong prospect. Lamoureux seems like a big, physical RD?
Utah needs more NHL ready defensemen he would probably pair well with Durzi

Reactions: Fjordy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad