Useless Thread MDCCXLVII

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
@Ceremony you've never watched Friday Night Dinner have you? It's the one with Will from The Inbetweeners

In a nightclub last night I found my friends on the smoking terrace with a group of girls and they had someone found out the girls have seen it and everyone was just endlessly shouting the same quotes from it at each other. In the end a security guard had to come over and tell us we were being too loud. It was a strange night to say the least.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@Ceremony you've never watched Friday Night Dinner have you? It's the one with Will from The Inbetweeners

In a nightclub last night I found my friends on the smoking terrace with a group of girls and they had someone found out the girls have seen it and everyone was just endlessly shouting the same quotes from it at each other. In the end a security guard had to come over and tell us we were being too loud. It was a strange night to say the least.

I have downloaded the entire final season of Peep Show onto my tablet for viewing

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012

At least you would have been able to join in

Colt 55

RIP Oscar and Jose
Jan 28, 2012
Coronado
CvOPwDBWYAEXjSS.jpg:large

Frock fan.
GOAT curveball

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
He's about as cool as Fearne Cotton wearing a baseball cap sideways and saying peace out.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I've got the F1 eSports thing on

You've got Pierre Gasly, Lando Norris and Jolyon Palmer on the panel, how are they able to take this **** seriously

Oh god, Davide is commentating as well
The Gran Turismo live events are top notch, you should give them a watch.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
These guys are all cheating pricks as well with the track limits, no wonder they're so quick
At the recent GT World Tour event they at least had the decency to put cones out at the Red Bull Ring so they couldn't do what you can actually do in the game and go wide by about ten feet on the exit of the first corner.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Elsewhere in Gran Turismo I just lost one of tonight's championship races on the line by five thousandths and I feel a bit ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad