Useless Thread MDCCXLI: Toaster Strudel Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
@Darren Peng Brutal

DX2pFU0WsAA-WWB.jpg

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
@Ceremony you will like this, two of the guys at work are having an argument about the Eden Hazard ball boy incident and one of them is saying if he was the ball boy he would have done the same thing to help his team win

What a walloper
Is the other one saying he would have booted the ball boy?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
No, he's the reasonable one in this debate. He said the ball boy doing that wouldn't affect the outcome of the game because the ref would just add on the extra seconds at the end, then the other guy said "but Hazard got sent off!"
your work sounds f***ing dreadful if stuff like this from years ago is a hot topic of conversation

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I'm not quite sure how they reached this topic of conversation, one of them did go to university in Swansea at the time so he may have been at the game, I wasn't really listening
Where do you work now? (if it's where you last told me I've no idea, sorry)

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
Where do you work now? (if it's where you last told me I've no idea, sorry)

I work for a chartered surveyors. I basically spend all day looking at maps and satellite images of big houses that I'll never be able to afford. It's quite depressing seeing all these properties that have swimming pools and tennis courts in their garden.

I've been there 5 weeks now and I've got a permanent contract. My previous job was the ice rink which was just a Halloween to Christmas thing.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I work for a chartered surveyors. I basically spend all day looking at maps and satellite images of big houses that I'll never be able to afford. It's quite depressing seeing all these properties that have swimming pools and tennis courts in their garden.

I've been there 5 weeks now and I've got a permanent contract. My previous job was the ice rink which was just a Halloween to Christmas thing.
well done

I hope it pays well

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012

I hear yah Peenbag, nothing pisses me off more than seeing the glistening shine of some rich snobs roof shingles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad