Useless Thread MDCCLXXV: Kpop-Free Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
I take a few of your kpop opinions into account but you are just flat out wrong that M&M is a bad album

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
ah your anti jyp bias
0e01780781.png

"JYP bias"

Sep 19, 2008
might get kocowa to watch "don't be jealous"

since Zaide loves Korean dating programmes on kocowa he would probably watch that

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Only in North Carolina will someone be going under the speed limit in the fast lane, then get upset at the multiple cars passing them on the right.

Of course, his ride is a beat up piece of shit while he was probably playing on his phone

Last edited:
Reactions: HisIceness

LarryFisherman

o̯̘̍͋̀͌̂͒͋͋ͯ̿ͯͦ̈́ͬ͒̚̚
May 9, 2013
Arvada, CO
Only in North Carolina will someone be going under the speed limit in the fast lane, then get upset at the multiple cars passing them on the right.

Of course, his ride is a beat up piece of shit while he was probably playing on his phone

i once got into a road rage incident turning out of my house at like 5am. it was my fault, i cut a guy off totally by accident. he pulled out a gun at the stop light a few hundred yards later and threatened to shoot me in the middle of a 3-lane parkway.

i told him to do it but he bitched out

i guess the moral of the story is, be careful. people are f***ing insane.

Reactions: Roman Fell

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Other people is the one thing I'm always the most worried about when driving.

Also, a small section of people are completely unhinged and willing to do some crazy stupid shit.

I still feel the need to shoot the bird at shithead drivers because I'm stupid

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

I personally like it when I'm driving past a shopping center or something and someone pulls right out in front of me forcing me to either hit the brakes or swerve into the other lane w/o warning. And by 'personally like it', what I really mean is I want to throw rotten tomatoes at their car.

Tarantula

Hanging around the web
Aug 31, 2017
GTA
I personally like it when I'm driving past a shopping center or something and someone pulls right out in front of me forcing me to either hit the brakes or swerve into the other lane w/o warning. And by 'personally like it', what I really mean is I want to throw rotten tomatoes at their car.

Ah, happy times...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad