Useless Thread MDCCCXXVII - Artturi Lehkonen Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Conference here telling everyone to stand-up and play a game, I'm trying to reminisce about gta on my phone

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ah they're giving away stuff

Probably should have stood up but hey gta memories are priceless

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
There's a YouTube video of Trevor firing rockets at Michael's house and Michael calls him and says stop firing rockets at my house lol

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Every time you log into gta online you get the same text messages and phone calls. The best is constantly being asked to buy property for heists. Even though with all the money the game gives you its still unaffordable

Yeah it’s dumb.

I have everything now though and all the best cars n guns n shit IIRC.

It’s been ages. After hitting over rank 400 you get bored…

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I think we did the lab raid successfully though. First time it's like how to breathe underwater lol

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It being "random" meant if you didn't host the heist you'd just do the professor missions over and over. Watch the bank. Steal the plane. Break professor out.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
You should've waited until its value soared.

I wasn’t supposed to have it in a way to begin with. What happened was back in early 2013, I had purchased what I thought was a legit signed and framed 16x20 of Mario Lemieux hoisting the Stanley Cup, from this sports memorabilia shop here in town.

Now seeing as how I had purchased another signed Lemieux 16x20 framed picture previously from this store ( a framed piece that is 100% legit) before back when I first moved here, I thought I had no reason to worry about or question the authenticity of stuff being sold at this shop. As with that first signed piece I have zero issues and doubts about it’s authenticity.

So anyways…I pay about $500 to the owner of the shop for this Lemieux and the Cup framed 16x20 piece, carry the piece home, hang it up, and admire it. Until I noticed a major in the commemirstive badge in the frame underneath the signed photo 3 days later. The engraved word “Pittsburgh” was missing the “h”

Naturally I panic thinking I’ve just gotten ripped off. The next day I try and take it back even though I (at the time) didn’t have the receipt. After showing the owner the defect… the owner gave me a $600 credit which I then used to “buy” the KSA 7.5 graded Crosby Young Guns card before leaving.

A week later my fiancée finds the reciept for the initial wonky Lemieux frame. So i brought it…and the Crosby YG card back to the store and got my initial $500 back.

I used that initial $500 I got back to then buy a legit signed and framed 16x20 of Lemieux hoisting the Cup from AJ Sports World in Toronto when I went there in March of 2013.

I went there to meet James Neal at a public signing.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
d452491f18.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad