Useless Thread MDCCCXCVIII: Olympic Breakdancing Appreciation Thread

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
wtf is biles at it again i thought they already won gold
Have you never watched Olympics Gymnastics? :dunno: There are 3 different events.......team, individual all-around & individual apparatus, which will be over the weekend. So she has a chance to win multiple more medals as the Individual awards medals for each apparatus.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Have you never watched Olympics Gymnastics? :dunno: There are 3 different events.......team, individual all-around & individual apparatus, which will be over the weekend. So she has a chance to win multiple more medals as the Individual awards medals for each apparatus.
Sorry I'm not a gymnastics expert, I like 99% of the population watch this on the background and am a casual fan for team america

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Instead of f***ing using emoji to express your "shock" explain to me why Biles is on the mat again
I can do both. And you will be seeing Gym Nerd Stephen doing the pommel horse again for individual apparatus. 🤸‍♂️

I expressed "shock" because again, I assumed you were an expert on all things Olympics.

Sorry I'm not a gymnastics expert, I like 99% of the population watch this on the background and am a casual fan for team america
K.......my bad.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240801_164210609.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
so dumb there's barely any toilet cleaner here so gonna have to put on pants and drive over to target or Costco probably to buy like a 5 pack of toilet cleaner.

also we barely have any f***in soap

this f***in liquid soap runs out so fast

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium