Useless Thread MDCCCXCVIII: Olympic Breakdancing Appreciation Thread

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
The Pens have won a Cup more recently than the Steelers have won a playoff game, yet Tomlin is beloved and untouchable while Sullivan is reviled and hated.

Go into the Pittsburgher thread in the Pens thread he is universally hated lol. I personally cannot stand him. The Steeler way used to mean something. Now? It’s preserving his horseshit record and letting the inmates runs the asylum.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Seminole hard rock rooms 500 dollars f*** that

Go into the Pittsburgher thread in the Pens thread he is universally hated lol. I personally cannot stand him. The Steeler way used to mean something. Now? It’s preserving his horseshit record and letting the inmates runs the asylum.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

Fair enough.

Of course all Pittsburgh fans aren't awful, it's just the loudest ones that stick out.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Lot of these travel points programs want me to answer surveys for free points

given how much a sucker I am for 1250 free hiltons honors points I gleefully set up an account and begin the survey

5 seconds later I find out I am disqualified. Thanks for wasting my time

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Did you see they put Yusuf Amir back in GTA but he wasn't as flamboyant as he was in Gay Tony

"What up!"

"Jonelle, "

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Yes, let's bring back stuff that existed in earlier games, yet somehow didn't make it into the current game for no good reason.

Why bother when you can just be like Madden and never bring it back, lirl

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Take your pick

Sorry! We closed the survey early because it doesn't seem like you're part of the target group it's looking to research.

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"Log into your Hilton account"

Password incorrect even though I KNOW it's the right password

Have to reset another f***ing password mother f***er

• Wow

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Iron Sheik Retweeted
The Iron Sheik @the_ironsheik
10 Mar 2021
I BREAK YOUR f***ING NECK THROUGH THE PHONE DONT EVER INSULT THE LEGEND YOU NO GOOD MOTHERf***ER

Soulja Boy (Draco) @souljaboy
You won’t do shit I’ll Superman yo goofy looking ass don’t play with me. Turn u to the iron bitch

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The worst part about changing my password is when I change it, it says I didn't type in the same passwords to confirm. Well, I can't see if you block every character I type with a dot.

And even after I change my password I go right back to the login screen and use that password I just typed, but then it says "We have no record of your account." Mfer I just set one up.

Now I have to go into Hilton AGAIN and change my password AGAIN!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
"The dots are there for security, idiot."

NOBODY'S LOOKING OVER MY SHOULDER

PIGGYBACKING DOESN'T APPLY HERE

I CAN'T TYPE MY PASSWORD IF I CAN'T SEE THE LETTERS ON THE SCREEN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad