End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
The 3rd of the 4x100 was incredible to watch

IMG_8186.gif

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
@Shrimper you presumably spent a lot of time following the various takeover bids of Southend United

What can you tell me about this one, who apparently tried to buy them? Meet the new owner of Caley Thistle - he’s been studying football ownership for at least 3 years
Don't know much about him, which would ring alarm bells for me. Tried to buy us before but Chairman said no. Think he's a decent person but don't know much about what they actually do financially

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
AMD Driver app: No drivers available.

Click update.

"Driver update available."

Maybe you should download these updates for me as soon as they become available.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Don't know much about him, which would ring alarm bells for me. Tried to buy us before but Chairman said no. Think he's a decent person but don't know much about what they actually do financially
I've seen more stuff since I asked you that. His linkedin alone is hilarious and horrifying in equal measure. A totally self-absorbed charlatan.

Good to see your mob got saved. Hopefully see them go back up the leagues a bit now.

Reactions: Shrimper

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Are you really not aware that basically EVERY player is trade bait? :shakehead :facepalm: But you go ahead & keep defending that POS Sherman.
Panthers can raise the cup but I'll always be laughing at Sherman ruining your baseball club because of how painful it is for you to bear :laugh:

This is retribution for all the shit you talk brother

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Panthers can raise the cup but I'll always be laughing at Sherman ruining your baseball club because of how painful it is for you to bear :laugh:

This is retribution for all the shit you talk brother
Painful? Hardly. Frustrating? Ok. I'll give you that one. I'm immune to their incompetency after all these years & I will always have the memories of 2 World Series wins despite the shitty way this franchise has been run. 🏆

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Mets on fire

Put money on Mets

Mets losing 2-0.

Dumb ass I have a dollar in winnings riding on your f***ing punk asses

Lol @ only 1 measly medal…a silver, for Canada.

Sounds about right for this trash-ass country
There's no grass or summer weather in Canada how the f*** do you expect them to practice

Canada owns winter sports anyway

So Brewers just traded for Nick Mears...yeah...after this Penguins fans said "That guy? I thought we fired him from TV."

:laugh:

Penguins chasing out someone who was perfectly competent at their job

"HE'S NOT FIRED HE'S ON THE RADIO."

take the f***ing joke

also imagine someone not named mike lange doing pens radio.

lol Mears became the Blue Jackets voice

site runs faster on my phone than pc

can't explain that

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad