Sep 19, 2008
1722010635630.jpeg

1722010694807.jpeg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Anna Jay :rant:

holy shit

Maybe I should start watching AEW more with all those hotties they have on. Holy f*** man. And then WWE puts out shit like anyone not Camerlla or Liv Morgan. Why is Dom interested in Rhea Ripley lol. If I were Dom I would pursue Liv Morgan hard

she wants you bro go get it

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I take it back that there are no cute divas in WWE, Liv and Tiff Stratton

that's literally it lol

and Carmella

"do you just care about how WWE divas look"

yes. i'm a pig.

I like the GOOD OL DAYS when WWE had sexy ass wwe stars like TRISH and Torrie Wilson. Is it wrong or misogynistic to imply that I am not happy with this "crop" of WWE superstars like the big fat one in WWE or Rhea lol

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Anna Jay :rant:

holy shit

Maybe I should start watching AEW more with all those hotties they have on. Holy f*** man. And then WWE puts out shit like anyone not Camerlla or Liv Morgan. Why is Dom interested in Rhea Ripley lol. If I were Dom I would pursue Liv Morgan hard

she wants you bro go get it

Dom is the bottom in that relationship lol

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"I really hope there is a complete version of Deadpool dancing to Bye Bye Bye."

Not sure what is more cringe, Deadpool's "I'm so random" humor, or the people pissing their pants at said lame humor.

Deadpool was funny in the first movie, since then he has been decidedly not funny.

And don't give me this "He's supposed to be obnoxious" shit. That's stupid and is the antithesis of what makes a good movie.

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
They're doing some song during the opening ceremony.

They show a pre-recorded clip of some Louis Vuitton stuff being made, and the announcers start talking for some reason.

What the f***, why are you talking over the f***ing music, shut the f*** up

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Sega boycotting the NBC broadcast because of Peyton Manning's announcing.

Well, there's no reason for him to be there, since he never had anything to do with the Olympics at any point of his career.

Where's Eli so their stupid mugs can take up half the screen and distract from the actual talent that people want to see

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
You mean to tell me Wesley Snipes, as Blade, stole a joke from Borat, asking if he's "retired"?

:rolleyes:

Stop doing too much, it's not funny. Is it too hard to understand that fewer, better-written jokes is better than an assault of mediocre jokes?

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad