Useless Thread MDCCCXCVIII: Olympic Breakdancing Appreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
they are a jyp property !!

I don't understand the Boys and Homelander, is Homelander supposed to be a bad guy or something?

Never seen the show and don't plan to as hot as Annie January is.

1721961523308.png

popped a gummy and still can't sleep

also feeling a tinge of depressive mentality. Life is pretty shitty.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Also love how Sega Dreamcast didn't hesitate at all to copypaste random reviews this afternoon and blurt out major spoilers which impacted my viewing experience. Thanks a lot.

That's why I f***ing said to go in fresh without knowing any information about the f***ing film.

How did I spoil anything, unless the movie was plotless and entirely relied on cameos and references

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
How did I spoil anything, unless the movie was plotless and entirely relied on cameos and references
you said Wesley snipes was in the movie. why would you say that!!

sitting at my work computer staring at the monitor. might turn on some Japan baseball soon. I love how they broadcast in English now!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You literally said Wesley snipes was in the movie. WHY would you say that knowing full well I would see the movie in 6 hours.

when he appeared everyone cheered but I was like "that jerk Sega pasted in the UT he would be in the film. What a jerk move!"

And yes it did have something to do with the plot.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
did you see Snyder Superman was in the movie lol

he did not raise a sinking bus from water either 🤣

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Remember moral Superman saving the earth but steals people's clothes that are just hanging outside

Also the scene where he takes that punch from that guy in the bar and people were all impressed he didn't fight him but f***ed his trailer up :laugh: And how is that justified? Just be the bigger man and walk away. "He was very gracious by not pummeling that man with his super strength" Well he was still petty by messing his truck up

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
If you want to know why I'm hit with a bout of crippling depression it's because I am cooped up in my house all day for remote work. I barely talk to anyone outside this house and I just mumble nonsense ramblings to myself as I shift between rooms watching the Olympics all day. I live by myself without having to take care of any real-life children, spouse, girlfriend, et cetera.

On the few times I do venture out of my humble abode to watch soccer I actually met someone who was friendly and a big soccer fan. I was hoping to see them again but they didn't show up yesterday which bummed me out.

I don't know man. Maybe I should just focus on sports and not on other people anymore. Maybe we will meet again, I hope so. Maybe I'm just being dramatic but it sure would have been nice to talk to someone else while watching these US soccer games.

I guess it's my fault though. I just...I just sit here all day cooped up with this whole UT bullshit. I don't really talk to anyone else and it's sad.

Sometimes I just get depressed about the most mundane shit I mean if they dont' show up I Should just talk to someone else, but I'm introverted by default. I don't know man.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
See you people have wives and girlfriends and kids and shit

I don't got none of that and sadly at my advanced age my appeal is skyrocketing down.

Sometimes I just think that for my mental health I should just stick to sports and just avoid talking to anyone else. I get too attached man. That's my problem. f***.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
See you people have wives and girlfriends and kids and shit

I don't got none of that and sadly at my advanced age my appeal is skyrocketing down.

Sometimes I just think that for my mental health I should just stick to sports and just avoid talking to anyone else. I get too attached man. That's my problem. f***.
I don't have anyone like that either!

Focus on what makes you happy, or see if you can find a new hobby! Having just a few actual good friends is better than having many who you hardly ever speak to, and honestly even if most are just online friends it's still better than nothing. Some of the most chill people I've ever talked to have been from playing games online.

Also, I do recommend that you talk to a therapist about some of your feelings for sure. Don't let all that talk in your head get the better of you.

If you do want to find someone to be with, go for it! If there's something that makes you unhappy about yourself, do what you can to try to fix it.

Sometimes I feel like people kind of.. just let the voices in their head win. Without putting up a fight. Obviously it's more severe for some than it is for others, but I know a few people in real life who I went to school with who haven't done much to really try and conquer this and they ended up letting it consume them. Don't let that happen to you.

We all get depressed from time to time. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, no matter what stigma gets attached to it. How we respond to it is what ends up mattering.

Just know that you've got people here you can talk to. You know damn well I'm one of them.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

I don't have anyone like that either!

Focus on what makes you happy, or see if you can find a new hobby! Having just a few actual good friends is better than having many who you hardly ever speak to, and honestly even if most are just online friends it's still better than nothing. Some of the most chill people I've ever talked to have been from playing games online.

Also, I do recommend that you talk to a therapist about some of your feelings for sure. Don't let all that talk in your head get the better of you.

If you do want to find someone to be with, go for it! If there's something that makes you unhappy about yourself, do what you can to try to fix it.

Sometimes I feel like people kind of.. just let the voices in their head win. Without putting up a fight. Obviously it's more severe for some than it is for others, but I know a few people in real life who I went to school with who haven't done much to really try and conquer this and they ended up letting it consume them. Don't let that happen to you.

We all get depressed from time to time. I don't think there's anything wrong with that, no matter what stigma gets attached to it. How we respond to it is what ends up mattering.

Just know that you've got people here you can talk to. You know damn well I'm one of them.
I will never see a shrink

What am I, a Tony Soprano over here? @End of Line

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
I'm bad at making friends, too. Even at my own workplace, I feel like just an acquaintance to so many people in my department who are very friendly to each other.

I'm sure part of it is bad experiences growing up that have made me jaded and weary of opening up to other people, but I can acknowledge I'm a bit of a loner that would rather avoid social situations.

Shit's tough, and society doesn't make it any easier when everyone is stressed about their job and other shit in their lives, so they don't necessarily have the extra energy required to start and maintain relationships.

Then there's part of me that has mostly come to terms with the idea that I'm an unlikeable loner.

I am who I am and I know I'm not a bad person, so I don't like the idea of changing who I am just to please other people and fit in.

Last edited:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It does suck but screw it I'm just going to live by myself and talk to my plushies lol

Ugh

Psychologically that might be why there are so many of them here lol. I just don't want to talk to a psychiatrist about it. f*** that. I don't talk to people that much anyway, then you expect me to fork over 5000 or so per session?

Me re: psychiatrists

1721994662758.jpeg

@Fixed to Ruin

1721994724373.jpeg

I need a f***ing mate but as we have discussed before there are multiple factors blocking me from getting one

so I'm shit out of luck

@Oogie Boogie the link isn't working on pc but is working on my tablet

Nippon-Ham Fighters game in English !!

I don't often say this but you lounge boys are all right. I always thought you online posters were cretin and scum but heck having you all around to talk to helps.

I don't need IRL friendz I have the boys :yo:

MOTHERf***ER THESE f***ING SOUPED UP CARS KEEP REVVING UP OUTSIDE

IT'S 8 AM

TOO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT

ass

f***ing souped up fast and the furious cars with like nos and 90 inch radius exhaust pipe revving up and driving through the hood

IT'S 8 AM

IT'S TOO EARLY FOR YOUR f***ING SHIT

asshole

I'm not a bad person I go on random rants but a lot of them are just spam fodder to increase the UT post content. if it weren't for all your amusement I'm a good guy who is level headed most of the time. I'm a good dude.

f*** social relationships it's all about the bag

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
@Oogie Boogie the link isn't working on pc but is working on my tablet

Nippon-Ham Fighters game in English !!

I don't often say this but you lounge boys are all right. I always thought you online posters were cretin and scum but heck having you all around to talk to helps.

I don't need IRL friendz I have the boys :yo:

MOTHERf***ER THESE f***ING SOUPED UP CARS KEEP REVVING UP OUTSIDE

IT'S 8 AM

TOO EARLY FOR THIS SHIT

ass
I'm still going to try and go to a game the next time I am in Japan :yo:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
also in interests of transparency I've barely bet on sports in a month

"I'm looking for a nice Christian guy who doesn't go to church casually"

spoiler I might not be that guy for you. 😩

I f***ing hate Friday I have to run out of the f***ing house in my PJ's to f***ing take the trash out because these trash men come at 8 20 am or something and if you don't have your trash can out by then they're just going to f***ing drive by

No wait, I have f***ing trash today to take out. Stop and give me a f***ING SECOND JUST ONE SECOND to f***ing put my bin on the street.

So much f***ing bullshit to deal with

"Why don't you do it when you wake up or the night before"

Meh

Me eveyr Friday morning

1721996515016.jpeg

@Fixed to Ruin

I'm paranoid someone might tip the can over or take it

I think this even though many people here do that (take the bin out the night before)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad