Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
DON'T RUIN IT

me seeing massive spoilers for a movie i'm literally about to watch in 6 hours

View attachment 896994

I'm posting one spoiler per IG embed.

"Shawn Levy, as far as I can tell, simply thinks the idea of Branded Content interacting with itself is comedy gold, and so he just made another NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM movie but replaced famous historical figures with Reddit jerkoff cameo nonsense and called it a day."

"Needless cameos, marvel fans screaming at every stupid detail, jokes that made me chuckle at most and sigh at anything else, horrible dialogue, meh cg, empty fan service, Not worth your time."

"Nothing burger slop fed to every little man child piggy."

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Watching this surrounded by 300 people you don't know and having the same reactions and laughs. Hearing those gasps and moments of silence all collectively together, worth every cent."

I retract all of the mean things I said about the DMV because that sounds like torture.

It's literally this video:

Last edited:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"A exhausting headache of a blockbuster whose bitter self-awareness is no longer rebellious fun in the face of the superhero industrial complex but instead a mouthpiece for Feige, the ailing Marvel machine, and business mogul Ryan Reynolds to whinge and moan in the face of criticism they have received for their below-par work"

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"Deadpool & Wolverine is every inch a post-peak Marvel movie, a parade of crowd pleasing pops with practically no substance, guaranteeing a billion dollar return and a shelf life of about five minutes."

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
not reading that

imma go off when the critics whine about the movie and then turns out...wow it was a good use of 2 hours of film time.

It was like that with the Marvels and the Eternals too. All people did was complain. Then if you actually paid 20 dollars to see the movie wow it wasn't that bad.

one more hour until I can get white girl wasted at the bar.

1721928701443.gif

it would also help if I could find the original image without the dumb captions

lirl at @Sega Dreamcast mocking me for bringing books and tablets to the bar

sorry I need to pass the time looking through shit instead of sitting around before the game starts

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
"It felt like watching a child playing with his toys, just smashing them against each other devoid of any sense or reason."

lirl at @Sega Dreamcast mocking me for bringing books and tablets to the bar

sorry I need to pass the time looking through shit instead of sitting around before the game starts

You're that guy that bought a coffee 5 hours ago and thinks he can just hang out all day in a coffee shop. It's not a library, it's a place of business.

Reading a book at a bar isn't pregaming.

Go buy a 6 pack, drink one, and then pass out drunk on the sidewalk. Now that's pregaming.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You're that guy that bought a coffee 5 hours ago and thinks he can just hang out all day in a coffee shop. It's not a library, it's a place of business.
1721929510314.jpeg

Reading a book at a bar isn't pregaming.

Go buy a 6 pack, drink one, and then pass out drunk on the sidewalk. Now that's pregaming.
Eh I'm going 30 mintues early so I can watch anthems and get a good spot

Dont' wanna get my buzz going that early

they say it might rain 🤔

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It was a good movie though

Also love how Sega Dreamcast didn't hesitate at all to copypaste random reviews this afternoon and blurt out major spoilers which impacted my viewing experience. Thanks a lot.

That's why I f***ing said to go in fresh without knowing any information about the f***ing film.

At least your massive spoiler of Daenrys taking 6 years to return to Westeros wasn't that bad as I was stalled on Season 2 and had no intention of really advancing that far. I wonder if her return to Westeros was in the books or if it was one of those things the writers just extrapolated from the books lol

rofl @Sega Dreamcast ol Man of Steel hitchhiker boy was in Deadpool V Wolverine

Couldn't recognize him without all the Zack Snyder lens flare :laugh:

What next, massive The Boys spoilers about my crush Starlight?

I took some photos of Stray Kids talking to Ryan Reynolds before the movie they are big Deadpool fans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad