Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
ROFL did he actually call in :laugh:

what is this

since when did Joe accept call ins

View attachment 893282

@Fixed to Ruin
Yes he did call in & I'm sure Jr and all the other haterz will never let this die. :shakehead

Ok I just returned from ES so I know what :"the challenge" is. Why are you so triggered over it? Nothing was "rigged" either. Barring something outlandish, the incumbent is NEVER seriously primaried. As your boy QAaron would say........R-E-L-A-X ! :nod:

IT's not like you would have heard him call in anyway as this is "Today Third Hour" time :rolleyes:
Yes I missed it. I was watching Wimby. I would have missed it anyways, but guess what....I STILL heard it because it was on X. I told you 653 times I only watch the 6AM hour of MJ.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Also, he didn't call in like a caller would call Boomer & Gio. He would call the network or the producer & tell them he wanted airtime with Joe. I'm sure other people have called in before though not often. It was a great idea whether it was Brandon's or his handler's. He needs more of these type of things to get momentum back. :nod:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
@MetalheadPenguinsFan please explain to me how “GTA Skinny Dippers” is legal in your province… I am aghast with what I read about it.

I’m not linking its website either. The descriptions are grotesque.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Ok I am removing Taylor Fritz from my list of "mental midgets". :laugh: That was some impressive shit he did today coming back from 2 sets down. And an extra added bonus that he did it against that POS Zverev.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
work day is done

going to lie down

PXL_20240708_190931628.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
While you were gone Mantis said Paul Simonon was mad at me so as retribution, I made the Real Housewives revelation that I have been working this entire time since 2014 rofl

It was the biggest con ever on HF and so many were fooled :laugh:

Also while you were gone Reddit would not shut up about plex servers

Now I have to get one just to be hip.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad