Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It’s officially “Tiffy Time” as Tiffany Stratton won the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

Canada native Chelsea Green tried an innovative approach to get the briefcase down by jabbing it with a ladder, but unfortunately for her, it didn’t work.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
PXL_20240707_131724221.jpg

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Really hope for a good xbox 360 emulator for steam deck so I can play newer NHL games than NHL10
If you want, GamePass Ultimate for PC has NHL24 on cloud gaming, making it possible to play it on PC (and I assume you can set up the xbox app on steamdeck)

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Are you not doing "It's a Marlins victory" because of your bitterness towards the Sherman regime :laugh:

If you want, GamePass Ultimate for PC has NHL24 on cloud gaming, making it possible to play it on PC (and I assume you can set up the xbox app on steamdeck)
won't it lag or stutter

the rosters are editable again you can make your nhl rosters !

I downloaded one with all the FA moves so Mangiapane and Thompson are on the Caps and Stamkos is on the Preds

I also cut down the # of teams from 30+ to 20 so the Panthers and Lightning were removed from the franchise mode :laugh:

Me running my 20 team franchise mode in NHL 24

1720385340045.jpeg

@Fixed to Ruin

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
20 team franchise mode, 4 teams qualify per division, 5 teams in each division

basically everyone makes the playoffs :laugh:

Atlantic East

Montreal
Toronto
Boston
Buffalo
New York Islanders

Mid Atlantic East

Washington
Carolina
New York Rangers
Pittsburgh
Philly

Midwest West

Chicago
Detroit
St Louis
Colorado
Nashville

Pacific West

Edmonton
Calgary
Vancouver
Los Angeles Kings
Vegas

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Then I would have to get windows. I got the steam deck primarily to play 7dtd with my sisters whilst avoiding getting windows

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Are you not doing "It's a Marlins victory" because of your bitterness towards the Sherman regime :laugh:

won't it lag or stutter

the rosters are editable again you can make your nhl rosters !

I downloaded one with all the FA moves so Mangiapane and Thompson are on the Caps and Stamkos is on the Preds

I also cut down the # of teams from 30+ to 20 so the Panthers and Lightning were removed from the franchise mode :laugh:

Me running my 20 team franchise mode in NHL 24

View attachment 893131

@Fixed to Ruin
I told you at the beginning of the season I would not be doing it anymore & yes, it is because I am fed up with that POS Sherman. :nod:

I am stunned you have not said anything about Coco yet. :cry:

Yeah, go ahead and eliminate the Stanley Cup Champs. :shakehead

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I don't mind Coco she won today

If Emma Radacanau had not lost Coco would have gotten me money today, betting on Alvarez, Sinner, Coco and Emma

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You don't understand, or maybe I've just come to the realization, that betting on Coco as the favorite is easy money

It's the other players who need to step up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad