Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

Sep 19, 2008
1720199831008.jpeg

Coco steamrolling over another opponent ! 💘 🎾

Where did I criticize Tiafoe? He gave it his all. He ran out of gas at the end.
You seem to have a propensity to critique players that keep falling up short as "mental midgets"

Tiafoe would fit that description as someone who keeps falling short as would Pre-2023 US Open Coco

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
View attachment 892586

You seem to have a propensity to critique players that keep falling up short as "mental midgets"

Tiafoe would fit that description as someone who keeps falling short as would Pre-2023 US Open Coco
Losing to a top 3 player does not make one a mental midget. Losing as a teenager does not make you a mental midget. Consistently losing early in majors to mid opponents when you are highly ranked qualifies you to be labeled a mental midget. Ms. Mjdget gets extra points thanks to her family owning a football & hockey team in dastardly Buffalo. :nod:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood Morning & Happy Satur-Yay to my Burrito loving friend ! 🌯 :) And a big gratzky to the Men's Soccerball team from Canada on making the Copa semis ! ⚽ 🍁 Yes, we know soccerball is boring as hell but this outcome is pure torture for Mr. Price so its well worth a shout out !

Oh and yes, Mr. Price......I'm adding the USMNT to my ever growing list of mental midgets ! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad