Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood Morning & happy Fri-Yay my fireworks loving friend ! :) 🎆 Sorry to disappoint, but nothing exciting yesterday.

10/10 beatdown you gave to a continued bed-ridden Mr. Price, whose newest obsession seems to be Vegas piano bars ! :heart: :clap: 🎹 I'm still more inclined to believe this is really his 25th battle with the 'Rona but he's too scared to admit it to us.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning & happy Fri-Yay my fireworks loving friend ! :) 🎆 Sorry to disappoint, but nothing exciting yesterday.

10/10 beatdown you gave to a continued bed-ridden Mr. Price, whose newest obsession seems to be Vegas piano bars ! :heart: :clap: 🎹 I'm still more inclined to believe this is really his 25th battle with the 'Rona but he's too scared to admit it to us.

Actually I don’t love fireworks as much as I used to when I lived up North.

Reason being as I may have said before is that jackasses here light them off any time of year. Specially permitted holidays or not. In the daylight :shakehead or at nighttime. 3-4AM…you name it.

And remember, I live in the city FFS…not out in the country where you can do/have space to do that stuff.

I’d say more…but then I’d probably get banned. :laugh:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
IMG_0247.jpeg

Mon dieu

Sep 19, 2008
If you’re new to cruising, you’ll want to avoid costly pitfalls like double tipping, booking the wrong excursions and forgetting to put your phone in airplane mode.

Cruise rules are also important to note since certain ones should never be broken. Don’t be the person whose ship leaves them behind in port because they didn’t check the all-aboard time or the one who gets arrested for tossing CBD oil into their suitcase – something that’s easy to do if you don’t know what not to pack.

And don’t even get us started on how much we want to cringe when we see people grabbing food with their bare hands at the buffet, hogging deck chairs by the pool or discussing the best methods for smuggling alcohol in their luggage. Talk about tacky.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad