Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
you hate all Americans except for coco
This is simply not true. Fritz I hate because he's a mental midget. Pegula I hate because she's an even bigger mental midget plus her family owns the stinking Jills. I don't think I have ever stated a dislike for any other American.

Nole moves on to round 3. 🐐

You should be at the 11AM Gnats game & then at "A Capitol Fourth". 🎆

Sep 19, 2008
This is simply not true. Fritz I hate because he's a mental midget. Pegula I hate because she's an even bigger mental midget plus her family owns the stinking Jills. I don't think I have ever stated a dislike for any other American.

Nole moves on to round 3. 🐐

You should be at the 11AM Gnats game & then at "A Capitol Fourth". 🎆
I told you I'm under quarantine due to the flu

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Imagine reading a thoughtful & intelligent discussion on ES about current events only to have it punctuated by a Useless Thread-like post. And as that trend continues, we will be treated to more whines about how yet another message board ran said poster off its site and said terrible, mean things to him. :help:

• Haha
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
Imagine reading a thoughtful & intelligent discussion on ES about current events only to have it punctuated by a Useless Thread-like post. And as that trend continues, we will be treated to more whines about how yet another message board ran said poster off its site and said terrible, mean things to him. :help:
what

Sep 19, 2008
1720121160660.gif

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Dreamcatcher has gained a dedicated following for their unique blend of rock and K-pop elements, combined with powerful vocals and captivating choreography. Their world tour “Luck Inside 7 Doors” has been highly anticipated by fans worldwide, and the addition of the U.S. leg further amplifies the excitement surrounding their global journey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad