Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Was just randomly browsing a metal forum and some clueless f***ing dolt is trying to claim “hurr durr Sepultura haven’t made a real metal album since the late 80’s”

Umm…their thrash metal magnum opus album “Arise”….came out in ‘91, dipshit. :eyeroll: :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

It features this classic, among others…

Even @John Price probably knows that song from the GTA “Ballad Of Gay Tony” expansion DLC for crying out loud…. :shakehead

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood morning and Happy 4th of July to ze great @PanthersPens62 :) :) :yo: :yo: :cheers: :party: :party: :yo:
Hood Morning my patriotic friend ! 🎆 🌭 Thanks for Ze 4th of July greetings. Of course today is the day Mr. Price wishes he could compete in an iconic event......the annual hot dog eating contest ! 🌭 He might even come close to a win, but we all know the next day he'd be confined to bed again with another case of "flu" :laugh: 🤮 🛏️ 🧸

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my patriotic friend ! 🎆 🌭 Thanks for Ze 4th of July greetings. Of course today is the day Mr. Price wishes he could compete in an iconic event......the annual hot dog eating contest ! 🌭 He might even come close to a win, but we all know the next day he'd be confined to bed again with another case of "flu" :laugh: 🤮 🛏️ 🧸

Anyone who enjoys eating an obscene amount of hotdogs deserves to get sick. :shakehead

I9DXSr0rKtG7x6LV5WxsEzojGH8=.gif

Just eat real meat FFS…

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Was pleasantly surprised I could download NHL 24 roster updates with FA moves as recently as 7/3 meaning Logan Thompson is my starting goalie with the Caps :yo:

Sep 19, 2008

When it comes to catering to solo cruisers, the king of the hill in the Caribbean is Norwegian Cruise Line — at least among the big-ship lines. The Miami-based cruise operator in 2010 began adding entire zones for solo travelers to the center of every new ship it deployed to the region.

You'll now find these zones on Caribbean-focused vessels like Norwegian Encore, Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Epic and Norwegian Prima. Each of these solo cruiser zones, which are unrepeated in the industry for now, includes dozens of cabins for solo travelers, all clustered around each other. There is also a private lounge with a bar and a TV where solos can mingle at daily hosted happy hour gatherings.

• Love

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
American and noted @PanthersPens62 disliked Ben Shelton just won in 5 sets
Um.......no. :shakehead When did I ever say I disliked Shelton? :dunno: Because he's a Gator? 🐊 Sorry, I happen to love the way he plays with passion & emotion. Of course TODAY you act like you are happy Pegula lost because it was to an Asian gril. :rolleyes: We all know you have been a consultant Pegula fanboy in the past. :nod:

Anxiously awaiting the annual heartwarming July 4th message from Mr. Forrester. :sarcasm:

Sep 19, 2008
Um.......no. :shakehead When did I ever say I disliked Shelton? :dunno: Because he's a Gator? 🐊 Sorry, I happen to love the way he plays with passion & emotion. Of course TODAY you act like you are happy Pegula lost because it was to an Asian gril. :rolleyes: We all know you have been a consultant Pegula fanboy in the past. :nod:

Anxiously awaiting the annual heartwarming July 4th message from Mr. Forrester. :sarcasm:
you hate all Americans except for coco

• Wow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad