Useless Thread MDCCCXCVI: Carter VerSwaggy Appreciation Thread

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Sep 19, 2008
1719692553426.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood Morning my McDingDong hating friend ! :) 🔔 I bet Aurora was steaming mad that McDingDong finished third in the Hart voting. :amazed: Loved the "Toronto Maple Syrup" mention to Mr. price ! :heart:

Seeing how McDipshit proved in ze Finals that when it really matters he has no Hart heart, he shouldn’t get it ever again.

And I’m glad you loved my Maple Syrups quip. :nod: :nod: I can never let you down. :heart: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
PHILADELPHIA -- The Phillie Phanatic found a formidable foe in Jazz Chisholm Jr. on Saturday.
After hopping on the Phanatic’s ATV and taking it for a quick joyride, Chisholm dished out some prophetic trash talk: “I told him, ‘[If] I hop on your bike, I'm going to win.’ So it's sick.”
True to his word, Chisholm delivered the game-winning hit during the seventh inning of the Marlins’ 3-2 comeback victory over the Phillies at Citizens Bank Park.

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad