Useless Thread MDCCCXCV: Forever Continued

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Suddenly, a wild Ix appears….

IMG_4313.jpeg

:sarcasm:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
f*** twitch trying to show me ads, i specifically have my adblock on for a reason

and then when i run it on chrome with the address bar it actually blocks the ads! wow!

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
f*** the Oilers and their endlessly gifted powerplays.

It’s disgustingly obvious the league wants McBitchtits to get a Cup. :rolleyes:
I tend to think it's more they want a long series for revenue reasons. But it sure looks now like McDiva is going to get that Conn Smythe no matter how this ends up.

@John Price WTF is with them choosing that fossil Jack Nicklaus to bang the drum ????? :help: He could barely manage it and looked like he didn't even want to be there. What's next........inviting the diabolical POS Sir to do it for game 7??? 🫨

On a brighter note.......GOAT Nole pans to be in Paris to compete for that elusive Gold that will put the bow on his incredible legacy. :handclap:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

I tend to think it's more they want a long series for revenue reasons. But it sure looks now like McDiva is going to get that Conn Smythe no matter how this ends up.

@John Price WTF is with them choosing that fossil Jack Nicklaus to bang the drum ????? :help: He could barely manage it and looked like he didn't even want to be there. What's next........inviting the diabolical POS Sir to do it for game 7??? 🫨

On a brighter note.......GOAT Nole pans to be in Paris to compete for that elusive Gold that will put the bow on his incredible legacy. :handclap:

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad