Useless Thread MDCCCXCV: Forever Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Hood Morning @MetalheadPenguinsFan ! :) I am debating whether or not to stay up to watch the game tonight. I think I jinxed them by watching :laugh: We shall see.

@John Price All these people excited about "Bryson" can go kick rocks. He's still a turncoat for going to LIV & seeing how he chose to celebrate today was 🤮 inducing. Speaking of 🤮 inducing.....the fandom of Days of our Lives is in an uproar because the chick who was in the Access Hollywood tape, who last fall sued the DAYS EP for sexual harassment just went public as MAGA. Her reason was because her pocketbook was better off then. :shakehead Hypocrite much???? :help:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Sep 19, 2008
Congratulations to Bryson DeChambeau on his incredible WIN of the United States Open! He showed a toughness and inner strength, matched perfectly with his GREAT Golfing Talent, that can never be denied! Under massive pressure, he pulled off some of the greatest shots ever made, especially his spectacular sand save on the 18th Hole that gave him the Victory. “Mr. 58” has always been a WINNER, and will go on to many more Major Championships.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Slovakia vs Romania
    Slovakia vs Romania
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $10,600.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: