Useless Thread MDCCCXCV: Forever Continued

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Trump also talked about aliens and UFOs, a long-standing interest of his. The former president described an occasion when he met a pilot — a man he described as "Tom Cruise, but taller." The pilot, Trump says, recounted how he'd spotted a UFO that was "round in form and going, like, four times faster than my superjet fighter plane." And Trump's always been interested in aliens — in 2020, he said on Fox News that he planned to "take a good, strong look at whether UFOs exist." However, Trump told Paul that he still "can't say" he's a believer in alien life.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
have to finish up all the Akame missions to unlock fighters :(

Think this is the first time I have actually had to go back after beating a Yakuza game, need to win the coliseum

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Do you claim the Hillbilly

also I wouldn't be surprised if you all didn't claim Logan anymore he and his bro live in Puerto Rico now

Are we talking about a certain Senator? Or are we talking about the citizens that live in Eastern, South Eastern, and Southern Ohio?

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
The senator.

I don’t mind him. And since he’s from Middletown I don’t consider that Appalachia so he’s not a Hillbilly imo.

IMG_9018.jpeg

Highlighted area is where Ohio hillbilly’s are

Reactions: John Price
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad