Useless Thread MDCCCXCIX: Old Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Google kept nagging me to turn on backup in the Photos app, so I eventually said why not and turned it on.

Once it started backing stuff up, it starts telling me I'm running out of storage and giving me options to subscribe for more storage.

Now, despite not even wanting the backups in the first place, I have to go and manually delete everything they backed up just so they'll stop nagging me about my lack of cloud storage space.

How annoying.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I ended up just buying extra storage for 2 dollar per month. The onedrive app I was using to back up to my laptop wasn't working and would literally log me out every time

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
This wouldn't be a problem if they kept the SD card slots, but then how would they trick people into unnecessarily paying for more cloud storage.

I have a USB-C stick to backup to, but the Files app gives me no information beyond a progress bar, not even a percentage transferred. Who designed this shit

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
This wouldn't be a problem if they kept the SD card slots, but then how would they trick people into unnecessarily paying for more cloud storage.

I have a USB-C stick to backup to, but the Files app gives me no information beyond a progress bar, not even a percentage transferred. Who designed this shit
When I went to the phone store and told them about a phone with sd slots they said they didn't make em anymore. So sad. All the newer phones have like ass storage so you have to use the cloud.

I thought it was just pixels but samsung does it too.

Resigned myself to using google photos by force. So lame too. they sort all the photos by inconsistent size and then try to make memories. No I don't want f***ing memories I just want to see photos that's it

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
So they showed a white walker during the House of the Dragon season finale, and just now seeing it, I'm f***ing dying laughing.

white-walker-hotd_88d1d3.png

They had to have known how shitty that looks. It looks like a Snapchat filter.

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Do they actually expect the audience to give a shit about the Night King or the long night?

It's just pointless because we know how it ends and it was shit.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
lol faker

@Sega Dreamcast

LOL

he is the jabroni

He's such a bottomless pile of shit.

Taker gets f***ed out of celebrating his first title win because Hogan found a way to steal all of the attention.

No doubt in my mind that he found out he was losing and planned that shit ahead of time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad