Useless Thread MDCCCXCIV: Meth Kitties Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker has no regrets about expressing his beliefs in a recent commencement speech and he said he has received support as well as "a shocking level of hate" from others.

Butker, 28, spoke Friday night at Regina Caeli Academy's Courage Under Fire gala in Nashville, Tennessee.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
"When it comes down to his views and what he said at [the] commencement speech, those are his," Kelce said. "I can't say I agree with the majority of it or just about any of it outside of just him loving his family and his kids. And I don't think that I should judge him by his views, especially his religious views, of how to go about life, that's just not who I am."

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Kansas City Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker has no regrets about expressing his beliefs in a recent commencement speech and he said he has received support as well as "a shocking level of hate" from others.

Butker, 28, spoke Friday night at Regina Caeli Academy's Courage Under Fire gala in Nashville, Tennessee.
Seriously???? That POS is "shocked" that people would hate a hate speech? He really is living under a rock. I'm just waiting for Sir to trot him out to one of his "events". :shakehead

Raise the Jolly Roger ! 🏴‍☠️

And Hood Morning & happy Sunday Funday @MetalheadPenguinsFan ☀️ :) 🐱

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Seriously???? That POS is "shocked" that people would hate a hate speech? He really is living under a rock. I'm just waiting for Sir to trot him out to one of his "events". :shakehead

Raise the Jolly Roger ! 🏴‍☠️

And Hood Morning & happy Sunday Funday @MetalheadPenguinsFan ☀️ :) 🐱

“Sir” pandered to the children party last night and said he’d pardon Ross Ulbricht. :facepalm:

Sep 19, 2008
Ross William Ulbricht (born March 27, 1984) is an American serving life imprisonment for creating and operating the darknet market website Silk Road from 2011 until his arrest in 2013.[4] The site operated as a hidden service on the Tor network and facilitated the sale of narcotics and other illegal products and services.[5][6]

lol

By the time Ulbricht graduated, he had become interested in libertarian economic theory and adhered to the political philosophy of Ludwig von Mises, supported Ron Paul, promoted agorism and participated in college debates to discuss his economic views.[15][17][18]

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
All I'm seeing is some dude who created a tor network on the dark web to sell narcotics

according to my free thinking ass this seems to be okay

I'm not saying I'm a Ron Paul disciple or total free economist, I believe there should be regulations but also I see nothing wrong with this.

Reactions: Mestaruus

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
All I'm seeing is some dude who created a tor network on the dark web to sell narcotics

I'm not saying I'm a Ron Paul disciple or total free economist, I believe there should be regulations but also I see nothing wrong with this.
That is not even close to the only thing that was sold on that place.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell

Seriously?????? You see nothing wrong with this? :help:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
I don't. Not at all.

I will say Sir going into hostile territory and being booed was hilarious. Not very typical.
He thought if he kept using the word "liberty" they'd all grovel like his cult members do. It's one thing to go into blue areas like The Bronx and appeal to the uneducated deplorables that live there but its a whole different ballgame dealing with more educated assholes that can be even more dangerous than he is. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad