Useless Thread MDCCCXCIV: Meth Kitties Appreciation

Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

acknowledge him

They’re less relevant than UC Bearcats

Since the turn of the century, your fake fave team is 6-16-1.

IMG_8044.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Sep 19, 2008
Looks like the hotel is going to charge for the outdoor pool man I just want to swim in a f***ing pool is it that hard.

I mean I'm not trying to party with kids I'm too old for that shit. I just want somewhere to sit outside, relax and f***ing SWIM IN THE POOL AND THEN LIE DOWN ON A POOLSIDE CHAIR AND RELAX

f***

Sep 19, 2008
2nd to last time I was in Vegas I got in an outdoor pool at the wynn with my phone in a waterproof bag...it was f***ing nuts but I'm too old to be there. Chainsmokers were there DJing and shit.

I don't even know the chainsmokers.

And that was the same day I got into Hakkasan too to see Steve Aoki I don't f***in' do clubs

I do BARS

you damn millennial kids ruined vegas

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
your favorite guy is there :laugh: Byron :laugh:

Chef G lol

@PanthersPens62 I have your syndrome now i passed out during much of this speech lol
I was watching & yes, I dozed off again ! 😴 I woke up & "Hold On, I'm Coming" was playing ! And yes, I saw that POS Byron. Meanwhile, I'm sure you will say nothing about this:

CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — Freshman Antonio Jimenez went 2 for 3 with a three-run homer, Edgardo Villegas made a leaping catch at the wall for the final out and 11th-seeded Miami secured a spot in the semifinals with an 8-7 victory over No. 2 seed Clemson on Thursday in the ACC Tournament.

Miami (27-29) also beat No. 7 seed Louisville 8-5 on Tuesday to begin Pool B. Clemson (40-14) goes against the Cardinals on Friday.

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Looks like the hotel is going to charge for the outdoor pool man I just want to swim in a f***ing pool is it that hard.

I mean I'm not trying to party with kids I'm too old for that shit. I just want somewhere to sit outside, relax and f***ing SWIM IN THE POOL AND THEN LIE DOWN ON A POOLSIDE CHAIR AND RELAX

f***
There HAS to be more to this.......I have never heard of such a thing. :help:

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
Hood Morning my McDingDong hating friend ! :) 🔔 I warned you that they will be a tough out in the WCF. And some of that stuff Mr. Price posted last night.......hoo boy ! :laugh: I am on pins & needles waiting for the tale of the hotel that charges you to go to the pool. 🏊‍♂️ And of course Ze tale of wanting a 2nd dinner..... :shakehead - you did well shutting that nonsense down. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad