Useless Thread MDCCCXCIV: Meth Kitties Appreciation

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Centennial Village, which will reimagine first-year student housing on the Coral Gables campus, will replace the Hecht and Stanford residential colleges

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Have a big plastic jug.

It's been on the kitchen counter for months.

IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE.

I JUST SEARCHED THE WHOLE KITCHEN AND THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS GONE.

IT'S f***ING RIDICULOUS.

NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MY f***ING TIME GOING TO TARGET AND BUYING ANOTHER JUG TO FILL WITH HOT WATER TO f***ING KILL THE WEEDS THAT WON'T STOP GROWING ON MY SMALL PATCH OF LAWN

I just don't understand how things like this can disappear. Nobody else lives here. Are there gnomes that live here sneaking around and stealing shit? How can things vanish?

First my small food processor blade

now a literal big jug

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1717078481197.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Have a big plastic jug.

It's been on the kitchen counter for months.

IT'S NOT THERE ANYMORE.

I JUST SEARCHED THE WHOLE KITCHEN AND THAT PIECE OF SHIT IS GONE.

IT'S f***ING RIDICULOUS.

NOW I HAVE TO SPEND MY f***ING TIME GOING TO TARGET AND BUYING ANOTHER JUG TO FILL WITH HOT WATER TO f***ING KILL THE WEEDS THAT WON'T STOP GROWING ON MY SMALL PATCH OF LAWN

I just don't understand how things like this can disappear. Nobody else lives here. Are there gnomes that live here sneaking around and stealing shit? How can things vanish?

First my small food processor blade

now a literal big jug

Spoiler: We just know you will find it after coming home with the new one.

1000-1 it fell behind or under a bunch of other junk. :eyeroll:

Also, if you cleaned and organized that pigsty of yours, you wouldn’t have these issues. :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad