Useless Thread MDCCCXCIV: Meth Kitties Appreciation

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1716941345629.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
No problem! Here's the information about the Mercedes CLR GTR:

The Mercedes CLR GTR is a remarkable racing car celebrated for its outstanding performance and sleek design. Powder by a potent 6.0-liter V12 engine, it delivers over 600 horsepower.🔧

Acceleration from 0 to 100km/h takes approximately 3.7 seconds, with a remarkable top speed surpassing 320km/h. 🥇

Incorporation advanced aerodynamic features and cutting-edge stability technologies, the ClR GTR ensures exceptional stability and control, particularly during high-speed maneuvers. 💨

Originally priced around $1.5 million, the Mercedes CLR GTR is considered one of the most exclusive and prestigious racing cars ever produced. 💰

It's limited production run of just five units adds to its rarity, making it highly sought after by racing enthusiasts and collectors worldwide. 🌎

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hood Morning my fellow Meth Kitties fan ! :) 🐱 These OT games are way too stressful but it's a joy when the incomparable Dougie P. gets to call the game winner ! 🎙️
How would you know, you're asleep during the damn thing

How do you do it?

"I don't even think about it, I'm asleep during the whole game, and people ask me how I can do it, I don't even think about it."

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad