Status
Not open for further replies.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

IMG_8806.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: John Price
Sep 19, 2008
I will say from the Instagram I've seen of that 100k event on the beach some people have some funny jerseys

PanthersPens62

Coach Nerd
Mar 7, 2009
Mike's Wheel Barrell
YMCA heard before AND after the big Wildwood speech. :yo: I was also hoping he'd invite my girl Teresa Guidice up on stage since she is also a big supporter. :laugh:

I see Kirk not quite the expert on pizza joints as you thought he was.

I will say from the Instagram I've seen of that 100k event on the beach some people have some funny jerseys
Of course there is no way he is exaggerating the number in attendance. :shakehead That said, it IS alarming at the turnout in a deep blue state & he claims he is going to continue to do these in blue states. No Bueno,

Sep 19, 2008

Novak Djokovic put on one of his worst performances at one of his favorite tournaments as he was upset by 29th-seeded Alejandro Tabilo in the third round of the Italian Open on Sunday.

It was Djokovic's first match since accidentally getting knocked on the head by a water bottle while signing autographs after his opening win Friday, and he said the "unfortunate" incident affected him on court.

"That has really impacted me a lot. After that I got medical care, been through half-an-hour, an hour of nausea, dizziness and blood," Djokovic said at a news conference, adding that he would go for scans later. "I managed to sleep OK. I had headaches. The next day, or yesterday, was pretty fine, so I thought it's OK. Maybe it is OK, maybe it's not.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad