Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Personally, I don’t care about viewing it. I’ll be staying in, but I am just trying to get a definitive answer on whether I have to totally shut/do something about my bedroom blinds or not??

As you can see, the stupid things are broken…two of the blinds came off years ago when my mother-in-law was screwing around with them one day. :shakehead

View attachment 848053

Do I need to do anything so I don’t fry my retinas while I’m in here?? :huh:
Mr. Price is laughing because he'd be staring out of the exposed part of the window. :shakehead As long as you don't stare directly into the sun from the bedroom you should be fine.

As for Sleepy Joe, he wears sunglasses all the time so I have no fears that he will look into the sun today. I'm more worried that he will trip and fall if he is out and about while its getting dark ! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Coach Prime’s approach to handling such matters typically involves addressing them before practice. However, with the Spring Game approaching at the end of April, he prioritized practice first and made it clear that the team would collectively address the issue afterward. He laid down a strict ultimatum, stating, “And if one of you quit, you’re off the team… We’re not going to live like that… We’re going to be good on the field and off the field and in the community. That’s how we’re going to be. You’re going to be men. We’re not raising boys. We’re raising men. We good? Let’s have a great day.”

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You "claim" to hate Barstool (except for Frank) & you claim that Reddit is a "cesspool".........why would you even want to post there? 🤔
because i can see the writing on the wall like Coach Cal re: this thread and wish to find other venues to take my hilarious antics

that isn't to say that i will stop posting here but let's be honest the UT is dying

• Wow

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
because i can see the writing on the wall like Coach Cal re: this thread and wish to find other venues to take my hilarious antics

that isn't to say that i will stop posting here but let's be honest the UT is dying
1. You've been saying this for years now.
2. How about encouraging more people to post here instead of running them off? :dunno:
3. People in Kentucky better be careful what they wish for. It could be a lot worse than Cal. :nod:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
like if you get on my bad side youo've really got to be a piece of shit

i hate nearly nobody

1. You've been saying this for years now.
2. How about encouraging more people to post here instead of running them off? :dunno:
3. People in Kentucky better be careful what they wish for. It could be a lot worse than Cal. :nod:
most people leave of their own volition

this forum in general is dying

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Pray tell who was "chased away" other than Sega.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

And no, Spider boy "ignored the Lounge for 2 years" yet continues to pop in occasionally.

That one is fresh. "I have been too busy to UT. I have a new job."

Yes, you also said later on you put the Lounge on ignore for 2 years.

Why does it matter, he won't see this until he pops up again like he does every 2 or 3 months rofl.

1712580593191.gif

• Haha

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
not going to talk about him further not going to engage

so...do you like Bruins hockey

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
did you boys see Shogun

We love him!
I agree, we love Swayman

One thing is for sure Swayman and hack boy Ullmark are better than Rask rofl

And yes I'm aware Rask has won playoff series and conference titles

always overrated

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
On July 1, 2023, due to salary cap considerations, Duclair was traded by the Panthers to the San Jose Sharks in exchange for Steven Lorentz and a fifth-round selection in 2025.[37]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad