Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1712238725020.png

1712238771827.png

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
The burglars were able to breach the building as well as the safe where the money was stored, Morales said. Law enforcement sources said the break-in was among the largest burglaries in city history when it comes to cash, and the total surpassed any armored-car heist in the city as well.

Mystery surrounds the break-in.

Sources familiar with the investigation said a burglary crew broke through the roof of the facility to gain access to the vault. But it is unclear how they avoided the alarm system.

In addition, viewing the safe from the outside, it showed no signs of a break-in. The operators of the business, whom police did not identify, did not discover the massive theft until they opened the vault on Monday.

Didnt know they started filming Oceans 15

Wild but it makes me happy knowing there are still ambitious people out in this world.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

The burglars were able to breach the building as well as the safe where the money was stored, Morales said. Law enforcement sources said the break-in was among the largest burglaries in city history when it comes to cash, and the total surpassed any armored-car heist in the city as well.

Mystery surrounds the break-in.

Sources familiar with the investigation said a burglary crew broke through the roof of the facility to gain access to the vault. But it is unclear how they avoided the alarm system.

In addition, viewing the safe from the outside, it showed no signs of a break-in. The operators of the business, whom police did not identify, did not discover the massive theft until they opened the vault on Monday.

Didnt know they started filming Oceans 15

Wild but it makes me happy knowing there are still ambitious people out in this world.
1712242376053.png

@MetalheadPenguinsFan

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hood afternoon my chizza hating friend ! :laugh: Big night for Ze Pens - I would not suggest betting on this game. :nod:

I went all in on ze Craps

I don’t buy this “we’re working to turn it around now guyz…honest!!” bullshit Pens/FSG PR narrative. :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

How many years have we seen this exact same movie play out before?? With Sullitard behind ze bench, they’ll flame out and fold the second they face a sniffle of adversity.

Or the millisecond (if) they (miraculously) made the playoffs. :help:

Aside from Sid and Geno, they’re just a vanilla roster of pretenders masquerading as contenders.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I went all in on ze Craps

I don’t buy this “we’re working to turn it around now guyz…honest!!” bullshit Pens/FSG PR narrative. :eyeroll: :eyeroll:

How many years have we seen this exact same movie play out before?? With Sullitard behind ze bench, they’ll flame out and fold the second they face a sniffle of adversity.

Or the millisecond (if) they (miraculously) made the playoffs. :help:

Aside from Sid and Geno, they’re just a vanilla roster of pretenders masquerading as pretenders.
Ze Pens were in attendance at the baseball game in DC last night. None of them were seated in a perch ! :laugh: However, their mere presence may have been the reason the Buccos lost for the 1st time this season. :shakehead At least they weren't foolish enough to go to that basketball game in order to get that free plushie ! :laugh: :help:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Ze Pens were in attendance at the baseball game in DC last night. None of them were seated in a perch ! :laugh: However, their mere presence may have been the reason the Buccos lost for the 1st time this season. :shakehead At least they weren't foolish enough to go to that basketball game in order to get that free plushie ! :laugh: :help:
do you have any photographic evidence of this i would be interested in seeing this !

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
do you have any photographic evidence of this i would be interested in seeing this !
No, They showed them on the Pirates telecast last night (Free Preview of Extra Innings) - they were in a suite. Pirate announcer Joe Block mentioned how they had a big game tomorrow night (tonight) and were making a run for the playoffs. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad