Useless Thread MDCCCLXXXVV: Matthew "Chucky" Tkachuk Appreciation Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
it didn't embed

and you were fine with that but not Kirk's dog 😵‍💫
How did you get that I was fine with it from "Did you finally realize how ridiculous it is no matter how adorable the dog is??"????? :help: No I was NOT fine with it. Dogs are supposed to be on the floor on airlines, PERIOD. Would you want to be the next person to have to sit in that seat??

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
How did you get that I was fine with it from "Did you finally realize how ridiculous it is no matter how adorable the dog is??"????? :help: No I was NOT fine with it. Dogs are supposed to be on the floor on airlines, PERIOD. Would you want to be the next person to have to sit in that seat??
yes

what's the problem

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
yes

what's the problem
Rules are for thee but not for me. :rolleyes: Below is taken from American Airlines website:

Travel requirements​

• Animal must be harnessed, leashed or tethered at all times
  • Animals under 4 months of age may not travel as a service animal
  • Animal must be clean and well-behaved
  • Animal must be able to fit at your feet, under your seat or in your lap (lap animals must be smaller than a 2-year old child)
  • Final approval for travel will not happen until you arrive at the airport and it is determined that the animal will safely fit at your feet.
  • If the animal is in a kennel, it must fit under the seat in front of you with the animal in it.
  • An individual is limited to 2 service animals

Animals may not:​

• Be seated in an exit row
  • Protrude into or block aisles
  • Occupy a seat
  • Eat from tray table

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I'm sorry. but I don't find it "cute" when people think rules apply to everyone but them. same way I have ZERO sympathy for the people stranded in Africa because they thought the ship should just wait for them to come back from their excursion that was NOT sponsored by the ship. (I'm truly stunned you haven't taunted me about this yet.......its been all over the news the past few days). Yes, I may sound like a hard ass but stuff like this has been a pet peeve of mine ever since I can remember. And you, who defend security at Nats Park for not allowing you to move from your perch in 418 should understand this better than anyone ! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Are you ready for WM???
f*** wrestlemania i'm not going to watch

this airfare to LAX is insanely low !!

then I can rent a car and drive down to anaheim to disneyland for a few days before heading out to vegas!

it's gonna rock !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad