Useless Thread MDCCCLXXX - Kairi ft. Wargames this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
What the f*** is this bullshit on Windows 11 now.

1701091949131.png

Reactions: Tim Jimothy

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Norwegian Cruise Line

Experience All That Norwegian Cruise Line® Has to Offer. Set Sail Aboard an NCL Ship Today. NCL's Cyber Monday Sale is Here! 50% Off All Cruises, Plus Free Specialty Dining & More. Activities For All. Unforgettable Locations. Amazing Dining Choices. Family Accommodations. Modern Amenities

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Norwegian Cruise Line

Experience All That Norwegian Cruise Line® Has to Offer. Set Sail Aboard an NCL Ship Today. NCL's Cyber Monday Sale is Here! 50% Off All Cruises, Plus Free Specialty Dining & More. Activities For All. Unforgettable Locations. Amazing Dining Choices. Family Accommodations. Modern Amenities

Rather than leaving this misleading headline stand, here is the official reason:

"The line scrapped the vessel’s planned itineraries from March 28 through and including Nov. 3, 2025, because of “a fleet redeployment,” Norwegian said in a letter to guests and travel partners Tuesday, which it shared with USA TODAY."

This is VERY common with most all cruise lines. Why people book itineraries 2 years in advance was always mystifying to me. So in short, this is a big nothing-burger.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
wtf is a fleet redeployment

Rather than leaving this misleading headline stand, here is the official reason:

"The line scrapped the vessel’s planned itineraries from March 28 through and including Nov. 3, 2025, because of “a fleet redeployment,” Norwegian said in a letter to guests and travel partners Tuesday, which it shared with USA TODAY."

This is VERY common with most all cruise lines. Why people book itineraries 2 years in advance was always mystifying to me. So in short, this is a big nothing-burger.
true. my Florida vacation is being planned about 2 weeks before I go.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
lounge ncl cruise wen

You Michigan fans can't even show grace in victory. Why not just celebrate that the team won every game Coach Cheeseburger missed and lose the huge chip on all your shoulders? :dunno:

By the way, I am 13-2 so far on my weekly picks. Had you followed my advice you'd have done well with many parlays! :yo:
because they tried to spy on our campaign

Ohio state hired pi to try to beat Michigan and snitch on all the gray area unregulated assistant crap

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
wtf is a fleet redeployment

true. my Florida vacation is being planned about 2 weeks before I go.
It's just a fancy name for change in itineraries. For example, the ship may have been scheduled to be in Europe during that time but instead will be doing Carribean sailings. This can happen for a variety of reasons that far out. :nod:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
8 hours drive to indy and 4.5 hours from michigan to indy

f*** that
Why in the blazing f*** would you even think about going to what is going to be a very boring game?

Anyways, happy Dolphins/Commies week! 🐬 I am still mystified at your stadium's policy about not letting people who sit upstairs go down to field level before the game. When I had Dolphins tickets they let people roam around until close to kickoff time. I can't swear that they still allow this, but it seems extreme to disallow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad