Useless Thread MCMVII: Breezewood PA. Appreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Will you at least be ordering pizza out from one of the Columbus joints to consume in said recliner :laugh: At least do that

Pizza scene sucks here, all we have is papa johns, dominos, pizza hut and ledo pizza which is the big local chain

we dont' really have local pizza franchises or spots

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hello, thank you for leaving your recent comment. This message is to inform you that that comment was automatically removed because was detected as containing one of the following formatting issues: 1) excessive 'header' text bolding (by using multiple hashtags at the beginning of a line), 2) excessive repeating text (for example, "........" or "lololol"), 3) excessive all-CAPS, 4) other excessive bolding of text, or 5) consisted solely of emoji(s). Please feel free to repost a similar comment that conforms to the formatting guidelines Sorry for any inconvenience in this removal.
I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please if you have any questions or concerns.

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Will you at least be ordering pizza out from one of the Columbus joints to consume in said recliner :laugh: At least do that

Pizza scene sucks here, all we have is papa johns, dominos, pizza hut and ledo pizza which is the big local chain

we dont' really have local pizza franchises or spots

Not that early in the day no. I’ll probably make my breakfast around 9:30-10:00 and that’ll hold me over until around 5 or so.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
yes I posted that before

No I won't be getting one
q2q9q.jpg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
stupid NFL replay doesn't edit out the ads

but the ads are all gone the next day...

Time to find someone else to watch

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Basically 2 more days of work this week before 8 weeks off. Most of my work has been off loaded.

Might be an afternoon beer kind of day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad