Useless Thread MCMVII: Breezewood PA. Appreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Downloaded some movies on my tablet for the big day tomorrow. Not going to go to the Rangers game, just going to sit outside in Washington DC in 50 degree weather watching movies

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
College football is such a joke.

Only 3 ranked teams lost this week, and they all lost to teams ranked higher than them.

Wow, what compelling television that's totally worth watching every week.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
The Jets (2-6) dropped their fifth straight game, a demoralizing 25-22 loss to the New England Patriots (also 2-6) on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. It was one of the franchise's lowest points in recent memory, and Ulbrich, sharing his postgame message to the team, called it "a moment of darkness."

Three weeks ago, the Jets were playing for a share of first place in the AFC East. Now, they're tied for last with the Patriots, who despite losing quarterback Drake Maye (concussion) in the second quarter outscored the Jets in the second half 18-9.

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
College football is such a joke.

Only 3 ranked teams lost this week, and they all lost to teams ranked higher than them.

Wow, what compelling television that's totally worth watching every week.

I've never had one team/school I've followed.... but with all the transfers it's just too annoying to follow as a whole now. Not to mention they went overboard with playoff expansion. College football just kind of sucks now. Should have kept it a 4 team playoff and maybe limit guys to only being able to transfer once or something.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I've never had one team/school I've followed.... but with all the transfers it's just too annoying to follow as a whole now. Not to mention they went overboard with playoff expansion. College football just kind of sucks now. Should have kept it a 4 team playoff and maybe limit guys to only being able to transfer once or something.
you're a Georgia fan

ol Joe ( rip !) used to wear Georgia jerseys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad