Useless Thread MCMVII: Breezewood PA. Appreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
RIP to the Cleveland legend radio voice Jim Donovan who passed away over the weekend, thankfully his Browns were able to win on Sunday over Baltimore.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

imma have to cop

cn56925516.jpg

nvm it's for kids

@Bones Malone this one looks good !

cn56127990.jpg

• Wow

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024

He's too good to outright cut, although I wouldn't even be upset if they did.

But he's gotta be inactive for next game at the least. If GB can bench one of their starting WRs for missing practice then he can miss a game for that BS. The play was LITERALLY HAPPENING AND HE TURNED AROUND TO TAUNT FANS DURING THE PLAY!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Will you stop f***ing gasping every time the Bills are mentioned, you know damn well there is a Bills bar down the street

There is also a "NoVa Fins" bar too :laugh:

I don't know if Monday's game is worth visiting that for lol

• Haha

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Will you stop f***ing gasping every time the Bills are mentioned, you know damn well there is a Bills bar down the street

There is also a "NoVa Fins" bar too :laugh:

I don't know if Monday's game is worth visiting that for lol
I will continue to gasp when I deem it appropriate. :nod: And this week will bring a record amount, methinks. :naughty: And you know darned well how I feel about the Jills. So you better believe it triggers me whenever I see you promoting that lord-forsaken team.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I will continue to gasp when I deem it appropriate. :nod: And this week will bring a record amount, methinks. :naughty: And you know darned well how I feel about the Jills. So you better believe it triggers me whenever I see you promoting that lord-forsaken team.
1730117994848.jpeg

1730118024384.jpeg

f***ing sucks your Dolphins are so bad because there's no reason to visit the Dolphins bar for a 2 win team lol

@GIADF
@Conrad McBenis

2rl6mfi5khxd1.jpeg

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@SoupNazi did you ever hear of the great Jim Donovan, I know you know Tom Hamilton

I was so sad when I heard the news on Saturday, because I grew up listening to Jim Donovan and the Browns on the radio

Very, very sad

@End of Line one time Paul Keels filled in for Mr. Donovan. His voice is so deep lol

:cry:

Reactions: End of Line

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup

All the folks listed here would be great choices. It won't be Barkley as the Iggles are not on bye. I'd love to see either Muth or Peezey Jr. rep the Stillers & of course, Key always does great as the James Franklin doppelganger. But there is one true slam dunk choice here, and that of course is the now iconic Olympic Gym Nerd Stephen ! Hopefully his DWTS schedule does not prevent this from happening.

Anyone other than these choices would be a true ESPN fail. And no, Mr. Price, the "VIP guest" expected to attend is NOT an option.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1730122406564.jpeg

All the folks listed here would be great choices. It won't be Barkley as the Iggles are not on bye. I'd love to see either Muth or Peezey Jr. rep the Stillers & of course, Key always does great as the James Franklin doppelganger. But there is one true slam dunk choice here, and that of course is the now iconic Olympic Gym Nerd Stephen ! Hopefully his DWTS schedule does not prevent this from happening.

Anyone other than these choices would be a true ESPN fail. And no, Mr. Price, the "VIP guest" expected to attend is NOT an option.
I don't know who any of these people are

"Muth"

Are you talking about Phil Helmuth?

• Haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad