John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
This may come across as a complete shock but I will not buy this product

20241741732637_33361~x20635097.jpg

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Bold prediction: In the "be careful what you wish for" category, I say FSG will bring in Q when they finally wise up & can Sully. :laugh:

I said ze exact same thing in that thread nearly an hour ago… :nod:

I certainly hope it’s not Q

Then again I could see Q being the 1st choice of these clueless FSG twats. :shakehead :shakehead

“Hurr durr…he was part of a dynasty. He’s exactly what we need!!! Now lets’s jump in the caah and go plan the parade!!” - FSG probably

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I said ze exact same thing in that thread nearly an hour ago… :nod:
Ze Meth Kittens had that one year of a record breaking offense under Q. FSG will think Q will bring the fountain of youth to Sid, Geno & Letard ! :laugh: If you think Letard is bad defensively now, just wait until Q lets him fly all over the ice ! :help: Defense was kinda optional for us that year.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Ze Meth Kittens had that one year of a record breaking offense under Q. FSG will think Q will bring the fountain of youth to Sid, Geno & Letard ! :laugh: If you think Letard is bad defensively now, just wait until Q lets him fly all over the ice ! :help: Defense was kinda optional for us that year.

No difference really. Defense has been optional in Pittsburgh for years

But yes I’m so glad we locked up/keep overpaying that braindead French plug and the overrated Swedish meatball… :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad