Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
The best interchange in the US ! :yo:

1729782751353.png

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I always loved that beer but I swear I feel like I haven't seen it in years.

Admittedly, this actually isn’t Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier I’m drinking right now, it’s Paulaner Hefe :)

I f***ing LOVE Weihenstephaner though. :nod: :)
Back in my heavy, heavy, heavy, drinking days I drank so much of that stuff.

Their Weihenstephaner Dunkel (dark wheat) is good too. Although trickier to find here.

I hadn’t seen Weihenstephaner in ages here at the closest liquor store (to my apartment) until I went there the other day.

Was tempted to grab a few bottles but I already had a bunch of Paulaner cans in my cart. I didn’t wanna have to carry that, plus Weihenstephaner glass bottles home…in case of accidental breakage.

Maybe next time. :)

GIADF

Not A Mod
Aug 17, 2024
Admittedly, this actually isn’t Weihenstephaner Hefeweissbier I’m drinking right now, it’s Paulaner Hefe :)

I f***ing LOVE Weihenstephaner though. :nod: :)
Back in my heavy, heavy, heavy, drinking days I drank so much of that stuff.

Their Weihenstephaner Dunkel (dark wheat) is good too. Although trickier to find here.

I hadn’t seen Weihenstephaner in ages here at the closest liquor store (to my apartment) until I went there the other day.

Was tempted to grab a few bottles but I already had a bunch of Paulaner cans in my cart. I didn’t wanna have to carry that, plus Weihenstephaner glass bottles home…in case of accidental breakage.

I never liked it out of a bottle/can but the bars I was a regular at in Atlanta it was always on top and incredible on tap. I don't know that I've ever seen it on tap where I am now which is a shame.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I never liked it out of a bottle/can but the bars I was a regular at in Atlanta it was always on top and incredible on tap. I don't know that I've ever seen it on tap where I am now which is a shame.

I’d give my right nut to try Weihenstephaner on tap. 😂 😋😋😋

Never seen it in cans here though, which is surprising as so many German/Euro beers now here are only available in cans (i.e. the Paulaner I have now)…if not sneakily brewed here in Canada now 👎👎👎 like the Stella Artois I bought a few weeks back at the corner store.

“f*** that shit!!” I said. If I’m already paying our Ontario arm-and-a-leg prices per 6 pack, I expect my import beer to still be brewed in Europe.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Arguing with some dumb shits online who think Monster and the Kim K visit to the Menendez brothers justifies them killing their parents. Stop believing everything you f***ing watch on TV you wingnuts

"Kim K is such a noble person asking for innocent people to be freed from incarceration"

Fine the first guy she advocated for really was innocent

but it's not like the Menendez brothers are innocent or wrongfully incarcerated

Ryan Murphy really is a curse on television. Shitty drama shows like 9-1-1 lone star, and then manipulated "mocumentary" biopics like American Horror Story or "American Murder True Crime" whatever it is about Aaron Hernandez with extremely poorly cast actors. STop already.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I feel like the more I argue online the dumber people get who are just brainwashed by what they saw on TV. The TV isn't always factual dumbass

All that American True Crime Aaron Hernandez shit is manipulated history. The biopic is heavily inaccurate. Just like that lame ass trash Winning Time. That show sucked. f***ing made Jerry West out to be an alcoholic.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Arguing with some dumb shits online who think Monster and the Kim K visit to the Menendez brothers justifies them killing their parents. Stop believing everything you f***ing watch on TV you wingnuts

"Kim K is such a noble person asking for innocent people to be freed from incarceration"

Fine the first guy she advocated for really was innocent

but it's not like the Menendez brothers are innocent or wrongfully incarcerated

Ryan Murphy really is a curse on television. Shitty drama shows like 9-1-1 lone star, and then manipulated "mocumentary" biopics like American Horror Story or "American Murder True Crime" whatever it is about Aaron Hernandez with extremely poorly cast actors. STop already.

It was a sizeable movement before the Ryan Murphy show. It was the true crime people that like examining old murders and stuff.

The second trial they got was a total screw job.

They've served like 30 years, which is what they would have served had they been convicted of manslaughter, that's why people are talking about letting them free.

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I'm sorry but the menendez brothers are not innocent people :laugh: They are serving a jail sentence for committing crimes. That's how shit works in this country deal with it

Okay, so where do you get all your information, Mr 0/10 Reading Comprehension
Instagram

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
It was a sizeable movement before the Ryan Murphy show. It was the true crime people that like examining old murders and stuff.

The second trial they got was a total screw job.

They've served like 30 years, which is what they would have served had they been convicted of manslaughter, that's why people are talking about letting them free.
if this is true why do they need public support and awareness to commute their sentence

just let the judicial process play out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad