PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 9 Location - Bloomington, IN for Washington at Indiana
Celebrity Picker: Hoosiers alum & Phillies slugger Kyle Schwarber
Rating: 8.5

Summary: They had several high quality people to choose from & they chose from the top 4 candidates. My 1st choice would have been Mark Cuban, followed by John Cougar Mellencamp & then Joe Buck. But Schwarber is a fine choice with the success of the Phils and his personal success the past 2 years. ESPN continues its run of good quality& appropriate celebrity pickers ! :yo:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Rating The Celebrity Picker:

Week 9 Location - Bloomington, IN for Washington at Indiana
Celebrity Picker: Hoosiers alum & Phillies slugger Kyle Schwarber
Rating: 8.5

Summary: They had several high quality people to choose from & they chose from the top 4 candidates. My 1st choice would have been Mark Cuban, followed by John Cougar Mellencamp & then Joe Buck. But Schwarber is a fine choice with the success of the Phils and his personal success the past 2 years. ESPN continues its run of good quality& appropriate celebrity pickers ! :yo:
why not Chucky

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
@PanthersPens62 I noticed you dropped some emojis earlier without commenting. did you have any opinion on the Menendez sentencing or are you just going to react to posts.

Surely your TV channels you follow intensely must have brought the case up

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
OP has just blocked my account, and I am now unable to see his posts unless I am using incognito.

I only ever use reddit in incognito, with ad block, so his blocking me does not matter. Just wanted everyone to know where their donations are going. They're going to reddit accounts that do not participate in the actual advertising system that reddit has, and instead profit from obfuscating the truth.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
OP has just blocked my account, and I am now unable to see his posts unless I am using incognito.

I only ever use reddit in incognito, with ad block, so his blocking me does not matter. Just wanted everyone to know where their donations are going. They're going to reddit accounts that do not participate in the actual advertising system that reddit has, and instead profit from obfuscating the truth.
Take a break bud

it's f***ing pathetic Kim realty tv star Kardashian can influence our judicial system
Seriously, meet someone, a real life lady and enjoy human companionship

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad