Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Watch Bold today.........good Steffy stuff. 👧
no

Join us for an interactive session with Splunk Field CTO Cory Minton, our AI team, and celebrity NBC Fantasy Football Analyst Matthew Berry where we will be debuting the Splunk Fantasy Football Prediction Engine. The Prediction Engine was built to showcase the power of Splunk AI and we will be giving guests a chance to see how it was built and compete with it on a weekly basis.

The session will include:

Best practices to define responsible AI adoption, roles and responsibilities
A Live Demo of the Splunk Fantasy Football Prediction Engine and how it was built
Matthew Berry's thoughts on the Fantasy Prediction Engine and AI's impact on fantasy football
How you can compete against Splunk in a weekly fantasy football contest
We will have 15 minutes set aside for a Q&A with Matthew including time to ask him questions about the upcoming season

All attendees will receive follow up instructions on how to join the Splunk weekly fantasy football contest and compete for prizes. We look forward to connecting with you virtually!

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Need to hit the recruiting trail today and also get a repair on ol' "Chococat" who needs some work done on his paw. I f***ing told build a bear to send me an unstuffed plushie but they send me a stuffed one. Fine, but the paw doesn't have enough filling. f***.

wasn't that the movie with that sexy sarah michelle gellar

holy f***

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I can't get buffy out of my mind she's so hot

The very sad thing is I have no shot with any cute white woman. So pathetic.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Not sure that problem is specific to white women.
it is though

white women like tall strapping men with beards who will whisk them away

not scrawny midgets such as myself

Eww. f*** Nick Wright. Chiefs homer

i love blonde women

lol did yinz see liv morgan on the set of chucky

when she started hugging the chucky doll :laugh:

Left side is correct for scientific reasons. Less waste.

NEXT QUESTION
but I do right side

strong side

gyatt 👀

All I am saying is you'd never see a superstar demand his team hire his friend as coach in the NHL

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
You mean to tell me the last play of the championship game wasn't a guy running 80 yards on a reverse for a TD? Wow!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
And another thing the Disney movies are all cartoons now. The thing about Remember the Titans and Miracle was they were movies with actors in them, live action films. Animation is cheap but holy shit every Disney movie is hyped up that is a cartoon now.

INSIDE OUT 2

THE HIGHLY AWAITED SEQUEL

I know the girl plays hockey and all and we're supposed to be supportive of our future HF pundit but come on

All I'm saying is make a movie that don't involve computer drawings anymore. Maybe MCU could count but all those are superhero movoies

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad