Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
I literally talked to Zaide in the chat about these claw games in japan, I saw one where they had Munchlax and Snorlax in them lol

if you have Round One they have rows and rows of those machines. Things are a bitch to play.

Tried one of them to win a big plushie but the claw won't f***ing attach to it lol

the-claw-woody.gif

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
newsflash........if it does not require a signature, they do not ring the doorbell, they just leave it at the most convenient place closest to the house/apartment. This is standard procedure.
The f*** would you know about the intricacies of delivery systems?

And this is why they f***ing threw my laptop over the fence of the neighbor who lived under me, or never bothered to f***ing read the instructions I told them repeatedly to go through the walkway and up the stairs.

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
The f*** would you know about the intricacies of delivery systems?

And this is why they f***ing threw my laptop over the fence of the neighbor who lived under me, or never bothered to f***ing read the instructions I told them repeatedly to go through the walkway and up the stairs.
I don't touch grass, remember? I get plenty of stuff delivered so I am very familiar with the intricacies. And I never claimed that every delivery is perfect. But believe it or not I have yet to have a bad experience (except for Instacart).......they always leave the package right at my door. :nod:

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I like how I was innocently included in that Plushie Rebellion story… :laugh:
Pro Football Hall of Fame Coach, the late great John Madden always joked about how the busts of the HOF'ers would talk to each other at night. I envision the plushies talking to each other as soon as Mr. Price's gummy's take affect and he arrives in dreamland. Oh.....to be a fly on that wall ! :biglaugh:

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Pro Football Hall of Fame Coach, the late great John Madden always joked about how the busts of the HOF'ers would talk to each other at night. I envision the plushies talking to each other as soon as Mr. Price's gummy's take affect and he arrives in dreamland. Oh.....to be a fly on that wall ! :biglaugh:

“What’s he doing to that flashlight?”

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

Oscar Goodman, On3’s No. 93 overall prospect in the 2025 class, has committed to Michigan

The 6-7 Forward and New Zealand native also visited Ohio State, Texas Tech, and Georgetown

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

“Why does he keep talking about Abella Danger?”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad