Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008

The tours offer unique access to the inner workings of the team, which increases fan interest and revenue, but also subjects the players and coaches tasked with taking this team to the Super Bowl with what one player calls "random people" walking through and around their office daily. The Cowboys say the tours don't go into the players' spaces when they are using them, like the locker room and meeting rooms, and the bulk of tours are scheduled when players are not practicing or in meetings.

NGL it would be kind of cool to visit them during working hours but I could see their point that they pretty much become zoo animals on exhibition

Former Cowboys tight end Dalton Schultz created an entire news cycle last March when he told Pat McAfee the Cowboys' facility was "like a zoo," because fans tapped on the glass walls of the weight room to get the players' attention while they were inside working out.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Bored at work so I bought some Powerball tickets on my phone.

They're doing some promotion where any deposit gets matched with credits for these Digital Instant games that are basically just slot machines.

Whatever, they gave me credits, so I might as well just play them.

So far I've spent $16 in credits and won $35.

Cool, thanks for paying for my Powerball tickets.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
so progressive you can even powerball from your phone damn

you have to go to the gas station here to buy that stuff

well maybe you could play on your phone but I have enough apps as is

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Just spent another credit dollar and won $5.

I can see how these can be addicting, but it's pretty boring that I'm literally doing nothing but pressing play.

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
1729700181936.png

1729700199193.png

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
So sad Goodfellas declines so badly after they shoot DeVito in the head

The whole segment about him running from the police chopper is cringe

and then Conway tries to off Henry Hill, boring. The movie ended after everyone got offed by Jimmy lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad