Useless Thread MCMVI: Fried Chicken Depreciation Thread

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Good shit about more one-click cancellations, sub to like 20 different streaming and monthly services and you should just be able to click one button to unsub

of course like I mentioned yesterday Peacock tried to get me to resub and gave me a 2 dollar a month offer. I barely use the damn thing and I said sure lol

• Haha
Reactions: PanthersPens62

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Hell I hate that the Penguins have that “ice crew” cheerleader-esque bullshit. :shakehead :shakehead :help:

Leave shit like that to football and other boring sports where attending fans are damn near begging to be entertained as they die of boredom FFS.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
My face when "diehard" superfans complain about lack of screen time

View attachment 917734

Like that Buck I Nut guy @End of Line who charges fans that want to take a photo with him.

Inflated self-worth. Oh you are more elitist than me because you go to more games. No f*** off

I LOATHE that dude

IMG_2140.jpeg

Had to go to the State House today

• Wow
Reactions: John Price

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Fireman Ed crying because the Jets won't show him on the board anymore

who cares, you dress up in that gimmick and helmet for attention

the game isn't about you, dumbass

I read that article on ESPN this morning and am 10 times dumber for reading his quotes. Grow the f*** up you grandpa aged man child.

Reactions: John Price

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Using chatgpt to help me figure out this one thing, and it f***ed up basic subtraction.

Just used it for the first time ever and why is this supposed to be useful or impressive?

Will John Price ever get off his lazy butt and get a job?

ChatGPT said:​

It sounds like you're feeling frustrated about John Price's situation! Sometimes, people need a little motivation or support to make a change. Have you talked to him about it?

GIADF

Aug 17, 2024
Here are nutrition details on McDonald's new Chicken Big Mac, according to the restaurant chain.

• Calories: 530 (26.5% of daily value)
  • Total fat: 20 g (26%)
  • Total carbohydrates: 61 g (24%)
  • Protein: 25 g (49%)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad