Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Happy National Boss Day

PXL_20240908_001051956.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PanthersPens62

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009

Scheffler should indeed be the no-brainer here. Yet every week we are more & more overdue for ESPN to pull one of its classic "Jack Harlow/Kane Brown's". The other choices listed are for the most part ok, but Scheffler had one of the all-time great seasons in golf. :golfnana:

Daniel Riccardo pls

• Wow
Reactions: PanthersPens62

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
undertaker guest picker

watching belichick podcast. they just showed NFC North

5-0
4-1
4-2
4-2

Wild

Shocking news, one of the codes actually works and I got 40% off a soccer jersey @ Adidas 😍

🚨Missing Plushie Alert 🚨

"Kings Dominion" bear has gone missing. May have slipped under the bed. please return if found.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte

@End of Line
@Sega Dreamcast

Keep in mind this was before anyone could find music on YouTube or Spotify

now anyone can listen to music on YouTube.

You post this like I wasn't alive in the early 2000's.

movie and video game downloading were more of an issue than music IMO

The music industry was hit the hardest by file sharing becoming mainstream because the MP3 format made the files relatively small and therefore quick and easy to download. People stopped buying $15-20 CDs and just pirated the few good songs instead.

Sure, movie and video game piracy existed, but the file sizes made it infeasible for most users at the time.

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Famously, the Dreamcast had it's copy protection broken, and groups would crack games and resize them down to fit on burnable CDs.

But video games are niche compared to the popularity/ubiquity of music, with video game piracy being even more niche.

PC gaming piracy would have become more prevalent and feasible as the 2000's went on, but the other major consoles weren't cracked as easily as the Dreamcast.

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
MPF Tooth Update 🦷🦷: Ze tooth came right out with zero pain and minimal bleeding. Am home now and safe and sound :)
Great news ! Sadly, it looks like we will have to skip Ze 🥞 this week, as yesterday's edition was not uploaded & for some reason they did not do the college edition today. Maybe they know you would not be able to consume any ! :laugh:

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
Hypocrite
Ehat

I was always fine with downloading music

My stance was that in this modern era convenience of spotify makes it less needed to download music. Plus why would I pirate a TV show that is readily available on streaming services of which I am subbed to many!

The only issue is trying to find shows like STAT which are no longer available! I've spent hours trying to google sites that air STAT without any success. :rant:

Sega Dreamcast

party like it's 1999
May 6, 2009
Charlotte
Ehat

I was always fine with downloading music

My stance was that in this modern era convenience of spotify makes it less needed to download music. Plus why would I pirate a TV show that is readily available on streaming services of which I am subbed to many!

The only issue is trying to find shows like STAT which are no longer available! I've spent hours trying to google sites that air STAT without any success. :rant:

you are against giving people you like money for putting in the time to make a good product?

bad moral!

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
I know it's another f***ing BR but Off the Grid actually looks good. OFC nobody I know is playing it so wonder if you can randomly squad up. Those have not really gone well. Teammates keep shitting on me for getting lost or not following the team correctly.

you are against giving people you like money for putting in the time to make a good product?

bad moral!

It's not black and white, piracy is complicated

for instance I can't even watch my local baseball team because of blackouts. There is no legal way to watch the team.

Same with NPB and the Central League.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad